Any way to exclude high postage items from saved searches?

Hi all

I have set up a heap of saved searches (mainly for cd's) in my ebay. As further information I am located in Australia.

There are basically 3 types of posatge for me, most from the UK or EU predominately from estocks are very cheap postage (free or ~$3.50) so thats where I buy most of mine from. I also buy local cd's where postage can vary and I can pick and choose. The 3rd type are generally items from the USA with very high postage per cd (~$20+) but a few from places such as world of books for instance can have cheap US postage.

So for example I can buy a cd inc postage for $8.50 as oppossed to higher postage items which may be $26 inc postage.

So all that being said, is there any way to filter out the high postage items? I find it very very frustrating that I can search for items within a certain price range but I cannot search for within a certain price range factoring in postage costs.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Any way to exclude high postage items from saved searches?

Dropdown box: SORT: Price & Postage - lowest first

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

That only sorts them, it does not exclude them altogether. I only check ebay on my phone and I would like them excluded altogether so that if I have a new item notification it will only be for items I am likely to buy as they will  have cheap postage.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

http://www.watchcount.com/ebay.php

go to 'standard search' and enter your price range

Other than that I don't know

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I think you can only filter by purchase amount, not postage. I have no trouble revising the search on my phone to ending soonest or price+postage lowest. It would just be nice if the app stored that preference so I didn't have to revise every single time I want to check something.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply