Banging My head Against A Brick Wall!

I am in the market for a nice cashmere cardigan, so i go hunting and find this one: Liz Claiborne New York Sz M Cotton Cashmere Cardigan Sweater Coral NEW NWOT

I go to the listing and yes, it is just what i want BUT not a single measurement X-(

but wait! all is not lost under the item description is a list of FAQs and lo and behold one of them is: What are the measurements of this item?

Oh joy! so I click on it, and what does it tell me? Because sizing varies by designer, please refer to the designer's website for sizing guidelines. We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive to do this, AND the large number of items we have for sale, we cannot provide any additional measurements.

X-(X-(X-(  I don't want freaking guidelines I want exact measurements! And how the fife is the designer's website going to give me the measurements for one particular cardigan that is probably out of stock anyway?  X-(X-(X-(

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

The answer is 4

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

SheEl, I would hardly call that cardigan cashmere...it is only 5% cashmere. Not worth the trouble.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Oh joy! so I click on it, and what does it tell me? Because sizing varies by designer, please refer to the designer's website for sizing guidelines. We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive to do this, AND the large number of items we have for sale, we cannot provide any additional measurements.

I can almost understand this - they have over 6500 clothing items listed, so depending on how they operate it might be impossible for them to provide exact measurements of every garment (they sound like they sell end of season or factory surplus items, maybe they are located in and/or shipped from different places, so that the seller doesn't have direct access to take measurements...or maybe they just don't want to pay someone to do it and don't think their turnover and volume of complaints would improve enough to warrant the cost.

Not that I don't understand the frustrations of trying to buy clothing online and all you've got is an M to work with, and I personally would never list without full measurements, but I don't even have 10% of the volume they do. 

As an aside, the answer is 7. 

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

SheEl..I think I was a bit rude putting my oar in about the cashmere content.  Please forgive me.

I am a cashmere fanatic and only wear cashmere sweaters, etc.

I have found that blends are rubbish.  The only exception is 50/50 cashmere and silk.

There should be loads of 100% cashmere items on USA ebay as they are in the middle of summer.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

The answer is 1

Ok, MY answer is 1 😛

6 -1 is 5

5 x 0 is 0

0 + 2 is 2

2 ÷ 2 is 1

Right?

How you guys getting 7?

Don't blame me. I didn't vote him in ...
Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The answer is 7.

6-(0)+(1)=7

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

I'll take your word for it, Lyndal :^O

Don't blame me. I didn't vote him in ...
Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You better believe it dotcom.....I checked with a friend who was a maths master in a high school.;-):^O

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply