Banging My head Against A Brick Wall!

I am in the market for a nice cashmere cardigan, so i go hunting and find this one: Liz Claiborne New York Sz M Cotton Cashmere Cardigan Sweater Coral NEW NWOT

I go to the listing and yes, it is just what i want BUT not a single measurement X-(

but wait! all is not lost under the item description is a list of FAQs and lo and behold one of them is: What are the measurements of this item?

Oh joy! so I click on it, and what does it tell me? Because sizing varies by designer, please refer to the designer's website for sizing guidelines. We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive to do this, AND the large number of items we have for sale, we cannot provide any additional measurements.

X-(X-(X-(  I don't want freaking guidelines I want exact measurements! And how the fife is the designer's website going to give me the measurements for one particular cardigan that is probably out of stock anyway?  X-(X-(X-(

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

SheEl, seeing that you are as taken with cashmere as I am.....I am going to share one of my secrets with you.

If you accidentally shrink cashmere the magic words are FULLERS EARTH.   You can google to find out how to use it.  

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

SheEl, seeing that you are as taken with cashmere as I am.....I am going to share one of my secrets with you.

If you accidentally shrink cashmere the magic words are FULLERS EARTH.   You can google to find out how to use it.  

Wow, thanks!! However did you guess I might find that information useful? (You'll have to imagine the LOLsmileys - I'm using an iPad and haven't figured out how to do them.)

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply