Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The new homepage

Ebay can keep the new homepage, it's too long, I don't like my mind being read and I would prefer the other one back with all the other countries to choose from that I can visit at my leisure without being stopped every time I try to buy something fr...

No feedback for new account

Hi, I have opened a new account to start selling a specific item which I hope to make some money out of. My question though is how to deal with the fact that account has no FB? Do you think it will affect me? Can I put a link to this account in my li...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question Re Frypans

I am trying to find a divided frypan that I can use to cook two different types of meat so the juices don't run together. Something like an omelette pan, but not foldable. The omelette pans are also usually too thin. I've came across a couple like wh...

Combined Postage

Paying for a friend's purchases using Paypal I requested that the items from one seller be combined on one invoice using the 'combined postage' option and ebay has refused to send it in case it is a request to make a deal outside of ebay. It went wit...

Eligibility Requirements for PayPal Buyer Protection

The other day I received an email from PayPal about updates to the user agreement, in which it said that the eligibility requirements for Buyer Protection have been updated. The link didn't explain what the updates were as far as I could tell, just e...

Can I report seller? Reguest to cancel item but has relisted it !

Hi All, I won an item and now the seller has sent a request to cancel due to not being able to locate the makeup. The item has been relisted using new pics . Can I report this seller and what do I do about the cancellation reuest? There are two negat...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stores Not Opening

Is anyone else having issues opening store pages? I can't seem to get any to open. Listings do, but no-one's store, not even my own.

Postage

ATTENTION SELLERS!! I'd like to tell people about Australia Post and their "Click and send" for EBay sellers. Please look into this because you will save money and more importantly, your customers will be very happy and appreciate the cheaper postage...

• 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More on the Verification Code!!!!

I can't believe what has just happened!!! More on the Verification Code dilemma, the numbers actually read 143690, I got my other half here to help me "listen" as best as we could to the verification code, and we were both sure (after a few times of ...

• 59 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not received

i need help, i did not receive the item i bought last 24th of may that was posted last may 29 and its almost 3 weeks now, and the item is located in nsw, ive been sending the seller messages through ebay and his email but no responses yet. i opened a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

disscussion boards open a buyers eyes.

I am finding since I have been on here a lot of sellers complain about buyers. If we ask for combined postage, we are annoying when we ask to pick up an item or if a seller wants to sell it now. I would think this is all part of customer service. I a...

second chance offers

Hi ,I bought and paid for an item,,the next day I received an email from seller saying she had relisted as second chance offer as allowed by Ebay she said. She also refunded my money through Paypal .I won the item for 99c and $7.20 postage .Can this ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Verification Code to send message to seller

Hi all, I have been trying repeatedly to send a message to a buyer, it asks to put in the verification code, which I have done approximately 10 times or more, it keeps saying it is wrong, but I know I am inputting it in correctly. What could be the p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Offer - a complete farce

Hi, yesterday I made an offer on an item and received an email from Ebay telling me the offer had been accepted by the seller. I had to acknowledge in the email and when I did I was invoiced for the original BIN price. I have no intention of paying t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful