Can i buy a item ship it to a usps address and let them ship it to me in my country

phare_tt
Community Member

Can i buy a item ship it to a usps address and let them ship it to me in my country i have no one in the usa to pack it for me or best method

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Can i buy a item ship it to a usps address and let them ship it to me in my country

@phare_tt wrote:

Can i buy a item ship it to a usps address and let them ship it to me in my country i have no one in the usa to pack it for me or best method

I've just finished using Price USA for some USA purchases. Easy to google them.Very happy with their service. Just make sure you really read the email you'll recieve after ordering - wordy, but spells out any inherent issues. You can arrange to have your goods shipped to their USA partner.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Re: Can i buy a item ship it to a usps address and let them ship it to me in my country

Yes you can, there are numerous such services, but it does add to the price, sometimes quite a lot. Personally, I decided against it.
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

There is a forwarding business in the US called US to OZ  (ustooz) owned by Australians. I haven't tried it, nor know how competitive their prices are.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

there only ship to Australia
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

OP - you are in Trinidad - you need to ask the seller if they can send to your location, if not, you need to look elsewhere.

If you have a friend or relative in the country that you are watning to purchase from, you can ask them to forward it to you and get the item sent to thier address by entering that address  in the paypal checkout process.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

If you are the OP, just use the one id for questions on the boards, very difficult to know who we are replying to otherwise.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I used UStoOZ and highly recommend her...she's an Aussie living in the USA and knows what it's like to want to buy online but USA sellers won't ship outside their own country. 

I bought shoes (same as another pair I owned so knew the right size) on Amazon at the end of their winter, so they were reduced, this saving more than covered the forwarding cost and postage from the Amazon seller to a US address was free. 

Sarah (UStoOz) repacks the item to reduce postage costs...for instance with my shoes she took them out of the box (after asking if this was OK) I didn't want/need the box and it saved quite a bit.  She then emails tracking number etc.  She provides a great service and I wouldn't hesitate to use her again. 

Hope this helps?  😉

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@happycamperau wrote:

I used UStoOZ and highly recommend her...she's an Aussie living in the USA and knows what it's like to want to buy online but USA sellers won't ship outside their own country. 

I bought shoes (same as another pair I owned so knew the right size) on Amazon at the end of their winter, so they were reduced, this saving more than covered the forwarding cost and postage from the Amazon seller to a US address was free. 

Sarah (UStoOz) repacks the item to reduce postage costs...for instance with my shoes she took them out of the box (after asking if this was OK) I didn't want/need the box and it saved quite a bit.  She then emails tracking number etc.  She provides a great service and I wouldn't hesitate to use her again. 

Hope this helps?  😉

I read about  the UStoOZ in a news feature. It sounded good, but to have someone give their own experience with them is much better, thank you

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply