Can someone please explain?

Can anyone explain why we need to leave multiple feeback on items that are purchased in the one transaction? When you consider that only the feedback on the first item gives you a point, it just doesn't make sense to leave feedback on all the other items in that transaction. 

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Can someone please explain?

@thesoulyearns wrote:
That's a good point, as is the OPs. Perhaps eBay might want to give the buyer an option, for multiple purchases, to either leave a single response/stars or leave separate feedback for each item.

That really is not necessary soul.   Neither the buyer nor the seller are forced to leave feedback so if the OP only wants to leave one comment then that is their prerogative and will not have any ramifications.

I think most members would agree that there are far more important malfunctions for ebay to fix instead of wasting time on something that not a malfunction.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

You're probably right but some buyers do like to leave a comment for every multiple purchase so it would be a way to streamline feedback a bit more in that regard.
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

I leave feedback through the Feedback Forum and it is really very quick using the auto feedback comments.

I regularly leave feedback for 20 or so items from the same seller and it can be done in a few minutes.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

That is pretty much what I was thinking. As it is only that first item in which you leave feedback for that actually counts, if the buyer is happy with all the items purchased in that transaction then leaving multiply feedback on each individual item shouldn't be necessary. I was just curious as why we are encouraged to do so. 

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

If you double click on the "comments" part it'll show any saved comments you have.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Ok thanks I will try that next time I purchase multiple items and see if that works since the last suggestion given didn't work. 

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply