Can you please add a postage option.

Dear eBay,  

Can you please add a postage option so that buyers can select what postage option they want to use as I am starting to cancel my purchases from sellers that insist on using slow delivering useless so called courier companies like Fastway, Sendle ARAMEX, etc, as they take too long to deliver to me and other areas I am lead to believe, as they only deliver to my area twice a week and this is totally unacceptable for a so called courier company.

Where as Australia post delivers daily and I always receive my parcels on time. Where as with those inferior couriers my parcels always arrive late. In fact they arrive much  later than if I was to purchase from AliExpress, Temu, Wish etc.

I am happy to pay more postage if my items are sent via Australia Post simply because they deliver on time unlike the other mob(s).

So an option for postage would be a good addition to checkout so I and others don't have to go through cancelling orders and waiting for a refund. Because those courier companies cannot get their act together and be a real courier company.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Can you please add a postage option.

What part of my original post:

"I am starting to cancel my purchases from sellers that insist on using slow delivering useless so called courier companies"

Do you not comprehend?

Anyway I am done with this as I am so tired of educating know it alls that no nothing or don't have the brain capacity to comprehend what I am saying.

Only interested in hearing from eBay.

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Can you please add a postage option.

Hi everyone,

Since things keep getting a bit heated here, we're going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you want to discuss this subject again, please create a new thread, but please remember the community guidelines when posting.

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply