Can you please add a postage option.

Dear eBay,  

Can you please add a postage option so that buyers can select what postage option they want to use as I am starting to cancel my purchases from sellers that insist on using slow delivering useless so called courier companies like Fastway, Sendle ARAMEX, etc, as they take too long to deliver to me and other areas I am lead to believe, as they only deliver to my area twice a week and this is totally unacceptable for a so called courier company.

Where as Australia post delivers daily and I always receive my parcels on time. Where as with those inferior couriers my parcels always arrive late. In fact they arrive much  later than if I was to purchase from AliExpress, Temu, Wish etc.

I am happy to pay more postage if my items are sent via Australia Post simply because they deliver on time unlike the other mob(s).

So an option for postage would be a good addition to checkout so I and others don't have to go through cancelling orders and waiting for a refund. Because those courier companies cannot get their act together and be a real courier company.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What part of my original post:

"I am starting to cancel my purchases from sellers that insist on using slow delivering useless so called courier companies"

Do you not comprehend?

Anyway I am done with this as I am so tired of educating know it alls that no nothing or don't have the brain capacity to comprehend what I am saying.

Only interested in hearing from eBay.

View solution in original post

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

This is a member to member forum and only a lucky few have their posts read by eBay staff

However, eBay do not take 'requests'

Sendle is not a courier company

You can easily ask sellers before you buy which courier service they 'really' use if you are saying the one indicated on the listing is not the one the seller ends up using

Buyers cannot cancel, and 'I don't like the delivery service' is not a valid reason to ask for a cancelation 

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Do you work for eBay?

If not why are you commenting with mis information?

What is wrong with you?

Sendle is a courier company.

Buyers do cancel my orders if I ask them too in a message with the sale. So I have no idea why you are spreading miss information for?

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

No misinformation there at all.

Sendle is a courier BROKER.

Sandy doesn't work for eBay.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

No, I do not work for eBay but I understand that is the go to response when people have an issue with accurate information

Once again, eBay rarely read posts on the member to member forum

Sendle is not a courier company, they are a courier broker, there is a huge difference

A buyer cannot can cancel, a buyer can request to the seller that the seller cancels, but the seller is under no obligation whatsoever to cancel

I am commenting with the facts

I am sorry that you have an issue with that

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

If you say so.

Either way my post is still relevant in regards to their poor service.

The misinformation about buyers not cancelling my orders is not true. So it is there.

Furthermore I was asking eBay not Eddy Experts and know it alls who know nothing!

Why is this so hard for people to comprehend these days?

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Whatever gets you through the night.

I am asking eBay so if any of you don't work for eBay don't bother replying as I will just mute you as I have no time to waste with know it alls.

Thanks

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

Sendle as said is not a courier service - they are a broker - and seek the cheapest.

Just a question - how can a buyer cancel your orders. ??

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Then why ask on a member to member forum - which on the whole eBay never reads. ??

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

@cybagirl wrote:

I am asking eBay so if any of you don't work for eBay don't bother replying as I will just mute you as I have no time to waste with know it alls.

In that case since you do not want to face the facts, go to "ebay help" at the top of the page and talk to the eBay CS reps there.

Good luck with that......................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 22
Latest reply