Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lack of communication, no direct ph number for CS

I have been pulling my hair out, trying to deal with the fact that ebay CS while listening to me explain that an unwanted product was "returned in person" by myself, is still being requested to be sent by mail for which tracking would apply. The auto...

Charges after auction ended

I recently purchased an item that ended at 255 with free shipping when I paid I seek it was 305 and 50 dollars was added as charges after the item had already ended how is this possible? Thx

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Payment Issue

HiI'm having a issue about payment method. I have placed one order for which my visa card was accepted. But now I am having trouble placing orders. I want to place some other orders as well kindly help me to buy items.Thanks

seller wants me to cancel purchase.

I recently bought an iPod for an amazing price. While on the home page I noticed it and the price was too good to refuse; AU$8.80. I purchased and paid with PayPal immediately. An Order Confirmation came through and the next day I received an email r...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Code: AFTPAYFH4K54KM7M.

This discount code doesn't seem to work when applied to buys; although I have recived emails to apply it when purchasing.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No notification of messages in "My Ebay Summary"

I have had 4 incoming messages in the last 2 weeks which have arrived in my Ebay inbox but there was no notification in "My Ebay Summary" that a message had arrived.It was only by chance that I clicked on "Messages" and was surprised to see that they...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Someone asking me to buy on their behalf

My middle aged work supervisor with excellent written skills and computer savvy asked me to buy some items on eBay ( she pays) She has an eBay member sibling and friends, yet she asks me. She says she doesn’t want to buy herself due to privacy issue ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tyre Monitors

New message to: ) This is the third time I have tried to buy these from Ebay and this will be the last time as I am moving to somewhere where there is no postal service Welcome to our shop!Thank you for your interest on our item.In order not to affec...

s-l1600.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers playing dead

Recently I experienced 2 extremely annoying sellers. These sellers don't send any messages and stay doing nothing, even after I sent a couple of messages. Usually the buyers get a thank you message immediately and kept updated regarding the process. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Tripp pants

I purchased a pair of Tripps for my daughter for her birthday but when they arrived they were cheap fake copies. Not genuine Tripps. I'm still in the middle of a Paypal dispute to try to get a full refund of purchase price and shipping. In the meanti...

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller asking me to close return request

Hi All! I recently bought an item for which the seller offers returns. On arrival, I realised the item was not fit for purpose and I went to contact the seller about it but instead of the "contact seller" button, I saw the "request return" button and...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Compnies selling and listed in australia as supplier are using a chinese company to supply you goods

There are sellers that list they are in Australia and supplier with flags don-noting they are here and products supposedly here in Australia are in China....EBAY get of your backside and close these fraudulent companies out of the system....It should...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful