Completed Items

leyno
Community Member

Is anyone having issues with completed items?

When viewing various categories and certain items, I also like to see completed items, but the completed items tab has disappeared.

For example, I choose pottery and porcelain to view, then press 'see all in pottery & porcelain' - that works ok, but then there is nothing to press to view completed items. Has something changed or is there a glitch? Many thanks.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Completed Items

I still see it on my saved searches when I scroll down on the LHS.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

No problems here either.   Completed items on the left hand margin.

Is it an app issue maybe?

Try viewing on the full site via your browser

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Sometimes it is visible and sometimes it is a bit hidden (I don't know why, maybe if there are many categories or subcategories there is not enough space for everything). If you don't see it, scroll down and click on "More Filters" at the bottom (on the left), then on "Show  Only", and it should be there.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

leyno
Community Member

Thanks for responses. I get completed items tab on sub-categories or a titled individual item (such as Royal Doulton or Beswick), but still nothing if I just choose pottery and porcelain. 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Can you post a link of the page you are looking at?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@leyno wrote:

Thanks for responses. I get completed items tab on sub-categories or a titled individual item (such as Royal Doulton or Beswick), but still nothing if I just choose pottery and porcelain. 

Nope still no problems here

pottery and porcelain | eBay

Have you tried another browser?  Cleared cookies and cache and rebooted maybe?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply