Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paying with PayPal

Hi, I have noticed that when I pay with PayPal after the transaction it says Thank You etc. then it takes you back to eBay. The strange thing I noticed is that if I want to make another transaction I have to log in again; however, if I go to the PayP...

Help me please

I have been gifted a gift card $20 and I have now spent it the gifter has decided to take it back and he is threatening to report me for fraud. Which I didn’t do. What will really happen?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty Products sold on Ebay

Cannot find where to get ebay to intervene in a seller not responding to a faulty return under a warranty. I have followed the links but it does not give me a link. Seller is sending me the same message over and over again and not dealing with this i...

Resolved! Boots

Bought some nice boots from seller in Victoria. The size of boots, seller said, was an 8. Looking at the picture of the boots they looked like a 7 to me. But I took sellers word for it. They arrived and they were too small. I ended up selling them to...

US address

G'day..........I recently opened a eBay AU account & when I try to buy something it will not take my US address. it keeps sending back to entering an Australian address. How do I get around this. When I try to setup my personal contact info with a US...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HUBBED click & collect not accepting parcels

I have several parcels on their way to Concord Newsagency47 Majors Bay Road , Concord, NSW 2137, Australia They're still listed as current on both Ebay and Hubbed, but seem to be refusing parcels. One parcel got dropped to the local Post shop, which ...

Can't buy printer paper because lazers

Its utterly impossible to contact ebay via the site, impossible to get live chat to work with 4 different browsers, impossible to contact seller - so I'm trying here. I can't get to Checkout with this item, it gives me a Prohibited message saying "la...

Bogas "ebay' vendor!

Just to let all know... I tried to contact eBay and forward this message on, but could not find an appropriate 'pidgin hole'? This will be the fifth time I have had a message left on my mobile requesting that I ring and cancel if I do NOT want $99.99...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sneaker authentication

I purchased a pair of shoes covered by ebays authentication program. The seller took quite a while to send them and when I went to email the seller asking how long they think it would be until they send them I see I cannot ask the seller any question...

Waiting for USPS Priority Package from the US to Australia

Hi, I had bought an item from the US to arrive in Australia. The seller used USPS priority because USPS Express had some restrictions due to the value of the item. Anyhow, I was given the tracking number and the last update on the USPS site says it h...

United States Mail ban to Australia

I had a purchase cancelled this week, from California US, the seller has told me that all US post offices are refusing any mail to Australia and they don’t know why. Does anyone know why this is the case. Thank you In advance for answers.

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful