Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

suspicious sale

I am currently having a conversation with a customer about buying a caravan. this is what she has written back to me I had prearranged the deal with eBay. I chose to hire them to take care of the whole selling process as I cannot leave the military b...

Fortnite bundle codes

Hi there, I purchased a fortnite bundle yesterday and In the description it said I was supposed to get six digital codes. I have received the confirmation email saying I have payed for it but there was no codes there. I have checked my eBay messages ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller won't refund or post item.

Hi. I have purchased a PC for $740. The seller messages me and asked for more money or he will cancel the order. I told him he is free to cancel the order. He says he doesn't want to pay any eBay fees and won't cancel it. He admits he won't post the ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware 2 year warranty fraud.

Buyer beware 2 years warranty not worth a pinch of salt. And yes Ebay does not help. Purchased a rangehood and within ten months the led light casing warped out of shape and popped out. Have you had a problem with REMOVED products? Any ideas? VICAT?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage from USA - why so expensive?

I have pretty much given up buying avything from the USA. Are their overseas postage fees really that exhorbitant at the other end? We are talking $25 - $30 for very small packages, compared to around $10 - $15 equivalent delivery method from the UK.

• 149 replies
  • 22 Helpful

Since covid sellers have gone rogue!

I have been buying from ebay for many years, since ebay started really but the last 18 months or so i have noticed things changing, and not in a good way. Has Covid made everyone turn into a creep?Sellers are sending out faulty, bad quality products ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Drill drivers

Be very careful when buying Chinese made cordless drill drivers. I recently bought a so called 48 volt drill driver through eBay and found one battery was defective. On impulse I checked the voltage of the “good” battery and found it to be 20.3 volts...

Resolved! Can't pickup due to lockdown. It's been over a month, seller also moved house.

Hello, I bought 2 Pickup Only items (worth more than $100, paid by PayPal) from a seller when Melbourne entered a "snap lockdown" early August. I thought I was able to pick it up in 3 days, didn't expect the lockdown to turn into a long term one, and...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EBay services

I am very dissapointed with Ebay of late. I have been an EBayer for over 20 years both as a seller and a buyer.I currently have 2 issues and to me they are major. Issue one I ordered an item on the 27th August, and today 23 Sept still nowhere in sigh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ITEM NOT DELIVERED

The seller advised by email the item had been delivered to the designated address. It hasn't. (I have 24X7 video coverage of my home). I ended up having several emails to/fro' with them. Them asking the most ridiculous questions - like going and aski...

eBay protects scammers

I have been with eBay over 15 years and just got shafted by a scammer and eBay, and their ‘money back guarantee’. Not only did I not get my $714 back but they removed my negative feedback!! I bought prepaid satchels which never came. But tracking sai...