Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item claimed as delivered

Hello All, I placed an order for an item worth hundreds of dollars through eBay. After 3 days I received an email stating that the item was delivered. On inspecting the door and the mail area the item was not there.- Neither I nor anyone from my fami...

not knowing what the item is purchase name is different from sender

this is what **bleep**s me off most about ebay purchases...I buy from a site that uses (xyz) as a name ..once the item is posted it uses a totally different ID.. now its '' your item from ABC is on its way" then when Aust post gets involved it can be...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Blocked bidding

If a seller blocks you from bidding on one of their items what is usually the reason! Thanks.

returns

what a joke I've been a good eBay buyer for over a decade in last 2 weeks the bs I've gone through to return item that was not correct . eBay new system works against the buyer and very complicated I'm closing acc as soon as i get my money 29 bucks b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Completed Items

Is anyone having issues with completed items?When viewing various categories and certain items, I also like to see completed items, but the completed items tab has disappeared.For example, I choose pottery and porcelain to view, then press 'see all i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Beware of sellers using Fastway! Seller won't respond, what can I do?

Just had a bad experience with a seller using Fastway. If I had known he was using Fastway I wouldn't have bought from them. My mistake for not asking before hand but I never knew Fastway were this bad. I just discovered this forum, wish I had seen i...

Qantas Points

why does ebay allow the sale of Qantas Points ? Qantas took the points off me because the guy selling was a fraud, Ebay done nothing to help me and I lost $2K I want to cancel ebay it is so shifty

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! suggestions for search function

I'd like to add some suggestions for the search feature.1) PLEASE add the ability for us to set the DEFAULT search type! I am so sick of EVERY SEARCH, having to change to AUSTRALIA ONLY!2) PLEASE make another search option, whereby you identify if th...

Combine Shipping Express Post

Can sellers combine postage with Express Shipping from the US to Aus, or is it the same as Global priority where they can not? I don't want to bid on multiple items only to find I have to pay 4 lots of shipping at $53 a pop! Thankyou

This is just a 'heads up' post.

Like many people, I'm subject to scam phone calls, which are increasing every day. But over the last week I've been getting text messages stating 'Your delivery is on it's way.....'. As I'm not expecting anything, I immediately realized 'scam' and de...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shipping

I bought a product from a seller on the 19th of August. They said it was posted on the 20th of August, but when I use the tracking number the provided to track my package on Aus Post, it says its being prepared. Nothing has changed for over 12 days a...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Settings

Why have my settings changed? When I go to search it has always been within 500 klms of melbourne and now it is Australia wide. I keep trying to change it back but it won't respond.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying from India - delivery times to Australia

Hi everyoneFor those of you who purchase trinkets from India, what is your opinion of the delivery times over the last month or so? Are they comparable to deliveries from China (2-4 weeks), or longer or shorter, or something else? I just want to make...

Voucher

The ad says I can have $10 discount from voucher. I have clicked 'apply' but the discount has not been given. The seller explained that was controlled by eBay. Where can I talk to eBay about this issue?

Didn’t order items

Hi I have had a phone call about items I didn’t order just wondering if you can help me please

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful