Current Past Order History does not go back far enough to find Items you like to purchase again.

drusta53
Community Member

Hi there, 
My current Past Order History does not go back far enough to find Items you like to purchase again. The history does not show all the items you have purchased on E-bay at one stage you were able to see the item and click on it and it would take you directly to the seller that you dealt with before especially if were uable to remember the sellers details or the time (date) you purchased the item from them. I am frustrated the system has been changed it does not work for me. Please show me how I can locate my complete Purchase History for future reference.

I await your reply,
Yours truly,
Andrew (Drusta53)

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Current Past Order History does not go back far enough to find Items you like to purchase again.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is a member to member forum which eBay staff do not read

The drop down menu under purchase history only goes back roughly three years, it has been that way for some now

I'm not sure how much further PayPal goes back, if you paid that way

Or if you keep emails from your purchases 

Or if you can go through the feedback you have left for sellers to find the one you seek (only a page and a bit, so not a great number to search through)

Or if you can simply do an eBay search for the item you want to buy (unless it is a unique item to that seller)

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You used to be able to save a list of preferred sellers or follow certain sellers. I am not sure if you can still do it but I vaguely recall seeing mine some time ago and it included things I had saved about 9 years ago.

If you can still do that, it could be an idea to save sellers you might buy from again.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

You are very welcome 🙂

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply