Ebay glitch for combined postage & invoice request

Twice now I have added items to a cart & tried to request an invoice. The message comes back 'This seller does not offer combined postage'. So I purchased the items & then tried to request an invoice, same deal.  

'The seller does not offer combined postage discounts. The seller has disallowed combined payments & postage discounts. Please proceed to checkout to complete your purchase'

The seller clearly offers combined postage & a discounted rate for each additional item. If I go to pay, this does not show up either!

Very frustrating & I'm sure it is affecting sales for sellers 😞

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ebay glitch for combined postage & invoice request

You need to message the seller directly for an invoice. The automatic combined postage discounts are difficult to set up, easy for a seller to get wrong IMO so I wouldn't be too harsh with them
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Ebay glitch for combined postage & invoice request

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It is nothing new.....this has been happening for at least the last 3 years, especially with overseas sellers in my experience.

Every Christmas I buy 3 little pocket diaries from the UK from a seller who clearly offers combined postage discounts.  Every year I have exactly the same problems as you describe.   The seller has never been able to find anything wrong at his end.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply