Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay loophole for seller, maximizing profit

I hope ebay could impose some new regulations for sellers found sending "wrong item" to buyers Scenario1. buyer buys item (postage included) cost AUD 8.602. seller intentionally send wrong item to buyer as they do not have stock for "listed item". Wi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item has arrived

i opened a dispute for an item that hadnt arrived ebay ended up closeing it and refunding me and taking points off seller but my item has now arrived and i cant find out how to let ebay know and if they can please alter the sellers points as it was a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wiping hands of warranty

Hi all, we purchased a poolcover from a seller who gave 12 months warranty. It hasn't even lasted this current season, and is perished, tearing everywhere as we try to use it. Requested the seller honor the warranty given, and they replied with "Just...

Buying diamonds from new seller with no previous feedback.

I am considering purchasing a fairly expensive product (used diamond earrings) from a seller with 0 feedback. They appear to be Aussie-based (Melbourne). It always makes me nervous when they are new members and have no feedback to go by, although I k...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am trying to open a resolution and cannot find how to do it

I am having great difficulty in trying to open the resolution centre to request my money back for an item that was purchased on the %th Dec 2016 and the last date that I could receive it is the 16th Jan. I have tried tracking the item and I get an an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! anyone know why the code isnt working saving 10% of purchase from aussie sellers?

anyone know why the code isnt working saving 10% of purchase from aussie sellers?I bought from the clothes and accessories section, over $30 and the code is being advertised, but when I try to use it it says no longer validSays it can be used 3 x? Th...

Resolved! Not receive item but over 30 days, the maxium delivery period is 45 days from the seller.

I order 2 twin outlet air pump on 26 Oct 2016 and receive one twin air pump and one single outlet air pump around 19-20 Jan 2016. Gogo-life agreed to resend me the right twin air pump to me on 24 Jan 2016. On 4 Jan 2017, I still not receive the air p...

how do you get to speak to som one at eBay?

I have been trying to buy some thing on ebay or trying to make contact with seller to no avail I am a little cheesed off as you for no reason changed my account sometime back and now cant seem to do anythin

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global shipping center

I got an email from the shipping center that my item is under processing and may be delay because of potentialy prohibited then i see on the track update customs decumentaion and labeling ,does that mean it has been regected or what ?

Ebay glitch for combined postage & invoice request

Twice now I have added items to a cart & tried to request an invoice. The message comes back 'This seller does not offer combined postage'. So I purchased the items & then tried to request an invoice, same deal. 'The seller does not offer combined po...

dispute between buyer and seller

I bought a glass table with extensions on each end and it was delivered to me by courier. When I opened it the table was faulty in 3 areas [extension comes away from the table - glass silver edging around 2 legs is missing and a piece of tape on the ...

Resolved! How do l get rid of Watch Reminder ?

Hello, Could somebody please tell me how to get rid of or remove this Watch Reminder, that keeps appearing whenever l go to the Buying page. I never asked to have it appear ???? Any help would be great, thanks. C.

I need to return a item

Hi, I have received a item today that I need to return as it is not as described. I emailed the seller and they have told me to return the item before the 16th January for a refund, the problem is that the parcel took 11 days to get here today and if...

Item Damaged via Global Shipping Program

Hi,I ordered a large automotive radiator fan from the US which used the Global Shipping Program to get to Australia.The order was place very early in Dec and ETA was Dec 20-30.It arrived today and the packaging sustains some transport damage, it look...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful