Fastway tracking number invalid.

$140 package from Melbourne still not delivered to regional VIC (posted on Monday).

The courier said he has no packages for my address in his van for delivery today.

The tracking number supplied comes up as having no scans recorded.

I know Fastway couriers has a reputation for the occasional clanger. Should I be concerned at this stage?

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

is it coming up as invalid or just no scans recorded? 

Message 2 of 41
Latest reply

Coming up as no scans reported.

Message 3 of 41
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Ring the depot and ask...they usually have more information than the driver will have.

It is only 4 days and Fastway is notoriously slow.

Message 4 of 41
Latest reply

No response from the depot or the courier. No response from the seller either just yet.

What is the point of a courier service if they take longer to deliver than Australia Post? Very frustrating.

Message 5 of 41
Latest reply

Are you kidding?  A courier company is not answering the phone on a normal working day in the middle of the day?

I hope sellers who use this company read this and realise what an unprofessional company they are using.

Message 6 of 41
Latest reply

Still no-one answering the phone at the depot, still no scans recorded for that tracking number. I have no idea where my package is because it would appear only the sender can enter all of the information needed to send an online enquiry as to the delivery status of the item.

Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 41
Latest reply

If I were you, I'd be contacting the seller instead of Fastway if the tracking is not working. I use Fastway as a courier for large business orders and have never had a problem with the tracking status. It would be the sellers responsibility to chase it up for you.

A customer should really only call Fastway if they know their package is awaiting collection otherwise I don't think they would have much info either..

Message 8 of 41
Latest reply

I sent the seller a message this morning but had no response. Hopefully they have called Fastway and something is being worked out.

Message 9 of 41
Latest reply

A courier company should know where all parcels are from the minute they are picked up by the driver or delivered to the depot. As soon as the parcel is in the system either the sender or the addressee should be able to access the information.

Message 10 of 41
Latest reply