Feedback times on ebay .com. au is not long enough

i bought a item which did not arrive ...so i did not get to leave the Feedback  ..cause the time..  ran out..seller   said.. had no tracking no ..and said.. it is taking time.. these days

Message 1 of 113
Latest reply
112 REPLIES 112

Re: Feedback times on ebay .com. au is not long enough

@dvd.horder wrote:

by the time you resolve a issue with the seller  ..o seas or au..you run out of time... to leave feedback

Just another thing dvd.horder, sellers who are not that good in handling issues are best to approach with caution. The restoration to 3 months TTLFB helps buyers notice patterns with sellers when going through the FB. When buying overseas, we can be part of that process that helps eBay become more user friendly. Often giving good feedback is what makes it happen. At times when all fails, sometimes negative FB may be necessary.

Also restoration of FB to 3 months gives an idea of how  things are going with the problems in the world today. Which sellers are getting stuff to the buyer quickly etc..   It just is common sense to bring it back to what it was.

Message 91 of 113
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

Also restoration of FB to 3 months gives an idea of how  things are going with the problems in the world today. Which sellers are getting stuff to the buyer quickly etc..   It just is common sense to bring it back to what it was.

To be honest you're not going to change it by posting threads on the boards, the only possible (but improbable) ways would be for enough of you to get together and either tell eBay through their  "tell us what you think" link or as Digi suggested a "change.org" process.

Otherwise in reality you're floggin' a dead horse..................

As you well know eBay don't read here, and even if they did the responses by other members would shoot your theories/pleas down anyway.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 92 of 113
Latest reply

Don't know how important it all is to dvd, has he been back since he posted the OP?

Talk about going around in circles, can't please All the people All the time

This one needs to go to bed now.......

http _smileys.on-my-web.com_repository_Sleepy_asleep-045.gif

Message 93 of 113
Latest reply

@katistrophik wrote:

Don't know how important it all is to dvd, has he been back since he posted the OP?

I fairly sure he's been back kat. Using one of his other IDs. Smiley Wink

Message 94 of 113
Latest reply

Yo,

pick me! pick me!

I'd be more than happy to write the statement for that petition, I feel i have a pretty good grasp on all of the "for" arguments, and I'm relatively decent at formal writing (such as would best suit an online petition statement), if I do say so myself. 

pleased as punch

Hit me up if the petition hasn't been started yet and you'd find it helpful - despite appearances to the contrary, I am not offering in jest, and I would write it as any speech writer would (with full dedication to the goal, whether it's what i believe or not). TBH I'm genuinely curious if it would get enough sigs to make the offer backfire on me. Smiley LOL

Message 95 of 113
Latest reply

@katistrophik wrote:

Spoiler
there is another poster who bangs on about circles quite often . . . must like them
Message 96 of 113
Latest reply

i bought some thing in the us 5 weeks ago..the tracking nos has been delivered.. by au post on a sunday..pretty sure au post does.. not deliver that day..still has not arrived

i have heard items are taking even longer than that..so how do we leave the feedback ..correctly

Message 97 of 113
Latest reply

Feedback is irrelevant as it not the sellers fault for the carriers delay, why would you even bother.

I would be more concerned about raising an INR claim than leaving feedback.

But that's just me

NWWTHFYM  😉

Message 98 of 113
Latest reply

Are you sure the "delivered" status isn't just showing that AP has received the package from the US mailing to AP?

I would think that leaving feedback shouldn't be too much of a problem for you since you've left over 2 1/2 thousand in the past........

@Kat. An INR will probably not succeed if the AP tracking shows "delivered" to the OP's address.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 99 of 113
Latest reply

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted, and it was too late to edit - and of course you just don't know do you IYKWIM 😋

Also, as an adventure I actually contacted eBay about an extension for FB, just for the heck of it - never heard back, guess they have a few more pressing issues to deal with ATM LOL

Message 100 of 113
Latest reply