GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU

p457
Community Member

DISGUSTING SERVICE    UN RELIABLE DISHONEST LYING PHILIPPINES CUSTOMER SERVICE    4 WEEKS PAST DELIVERY TIME STILL NO REFUND

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Thank you.....always nice to know what you think of the volunteer members who run these boards.

So your item did not turn up.....have you opened a dispute or did you just harass the Customer Service personnel who cannot do it for you?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

They must know the ropes, Lyndal.   They have a store.

And I don't think they handle negs very well.   

Must be a terrible thing to have the tables turned with customer service - not.

Unless they can calm down and ask nicely, then there should be no help here IMO

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

image host
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

A top rated seller who has nothing listed and has not sold since August....and 14 of the negs were from the one buyer.

With an attitude like his I doubt that there will be any help forthcoming....certainly no more from me.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@p457 wrote:

DISGUSTING SERVICE    UN RELIABLE DISHONEST LYING PHILIPPINES CUSTOMER SERVICE    4 WEEKS PAST DELIVERY TIME STILL NO REFUND   EBAY ARE LYING DISHONEST SCUM!

I'm a bit surprised because you have a huge score so have obviously been around ebay a while or had a lot of experience with the system in any case. Enough to know the ropes about making claims.

If you don't have your item you need to persist with your item not received claim. Don't be fobbed off, ring again if you have to.

If there is no proof of delivery I assume they will eventually have to refund you if you paid via paypal.

Ebay are notorious for giving conflicting info but stick to your guns and hassle them.

I guess you were having a vent here on the message boards but I am not even sure how closely ebay monitors any opinions. I doubt they care anyway, as long as they get their money. Even if they did see your post they would just shrug their shoulders & say "Can't please everyone, too bad". They're too big to care.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

NEWSFLASH!!

EBAY DIDN'T POST YOUR ITEM. TRY FOLLOWING THE CORRECT PROTOCOL TO GET A REFUND. YOU'VE BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT, I'M NOT TELLING YOU.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I can't see your post properly tippy,let me put my glasses on,that's better I can see it now Woman Tongue

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Karma?

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply