I brought Samsung one connect it seem its is not working at all and the out the word NOT IN SERVICE

ho_6211
Community Member

I brought Samsung one connect it would connect at all and the sreen come out that Not in Service its cost me $499.00 for this

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: I brought Samsung one connect it seem its is not working at all and the out the word NOT IN SER

Yeah, I am afraid the OP has no option at this stage. 

The neg fb of the seller also mentions a Samsung hard drive being fake, and the seller replied: "WHY SO MANY FAULT BUYERS WASTE THE TIME TO DISTURB ME EVERYDAY? I DON'T CARE...."

I tried Google translate for the reply to the neg fb of the OP, but it does not make sense.

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

Re: I brought Samsung one connect it seem its is not working at all and the out the word NOT IN SER

A bit of an over reaction from the seller, he only has 3 negs, got very upset about being annoyed LOL

As you say buyer has no recourse now, but I am curious as to how long she had it before realising it didn/t work?

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

Buy carp, get carp. It comes down to people actually researching the items they're buying, actualy understanding foreign warranty laws (which aren't) and actually expecting cheap carp to perform the same as real.

I have liitle empathy for the OP.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Rough translation for the feedback: "The company has been doing a system reset these 2 weeks...all users were able to reset... It seems you are the only one that does not know how to reset it...I hope you are not trying to scam me."

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

Thanks, that makes more sense.

It would be nice if the OP could let us know if that item was really the Samsung One Connect or something else...

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

ho_6211
Community Member
Thanks I already send the item back but I dont know they will refund me the money or not please can you follow up Thanks again
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

We can't follow up.

We are not eBay; we are eBay members. eBay neither read nor respond to board posts.

eBay have provided avenues for the return of faulty goods. If you haven't used them, it is highly likely that you have done your dough.

And if you want our help, it would pay to provide the information we need to provide an accurate assessment. I doubt you will get your money back, as it is highly likely you are out of time for an eBay dispute, or a Paypal one for that matter. But that's speculation as you haven't provided any real information.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

@ho_6211 wrote:
Thanks I already send the item back but I dont know they will refund me the money or not please can you follow up Thanks again

Oh dear. Sent back already, I really hope the seller is honest because that is a lot of money to lose, he has pretty good feedback so may be okay.

ho6211 - Before you purchase anything else on eBay please read up on buying/returning/not receiving procedures

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/buy-now/buying-works?id=4002

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

It's suspected the sale was over 6 months ago Kat, so the OP had probably done their money anyway, if it was the HK registered seller they left the neg for.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 19 of 19
Latest reply