I brought Samsung one connect it seem its is not working at all and the out the word NOT IN SERVICE

ho_6211
Community Member

I brought Samsung one connect it would connect at all and the sreen come out that Not in Service its cost me $499.00 for this

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

I brought Samsung one connect it seem its is not working at all and the out the word NOT IN SERVICE

How long ago did you buy the phone? 

Have you contacted the seller?

Was the seller an authorised seller of the item?

Did the listing say the phone was working?

Is the phone locked?

Is the SIM card damaged? 

Have you had the phone checked at a phone shop? 

Has the phone number been 'recycled' ? 

Hard for other members here to advise if you just make a comment 

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

When did you buy it?

Have you contacted the seller yet?  What did he say?

If the seller is not helpful you can open a dispute for Item Not As Described.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Have you followed the correct installation/set up.

Contact samsung support

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

I don't know if it will work, but you could try this:

https://tinyurl.com/y4fbxklt

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

A Samsung One Connect is not a phone

The Samsung One Connect Box is a media receiver with a built-in TV tuner*. It minimises cable clutter by functioning as a hub for connecting all of your compatible devices - like gaming consoles or Blu-Ray players. The One Connect Box then connects to the TV screen with the One Connect Cable

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

Dang! 

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Nevertheless it doesn't work for the OP.

Who should go through the relavant channels. And hopefully will then realise that buying electronics online for cheap isn't a viable option.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

There are many threads online about issues with Samsung One Connect. Maybe the OP can find the relevant one, although contacting Samsung customer service is definitely quicker and easier.

Or maybe the OP can post on a Samsung board where some people might know how to help.

By the way, was it new?

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Is it the Hong Kong registered seller you left this neg for ?

"Its is not working t all I try it on but no program at all"

If it is the sale was over 6 months ago and you have no recourse through either eBay or Paypal for a dispute.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 19
Latest reply