I fnd this funny

kun-russ
Community Member

I find this sellers demands funny and thought id post a small portion of their ad

Paypal only. Buyer assumes all responsibility for this transaction, sold as is. NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/P.O BOXES/LOCAL PICK UP. Payment is expected within 1 hour of auction ending or 'buy it now' date. I'll post ASAP, but it will be posted ASAP on a business day after confirmed payment on or after 'buy it now' price. Note: I can only post items once a week so please accept that before you bid, thanks. The 3 day handling time is ONLY a guide, don't take it literally. Rest assured I always try to post ASAP.

What do you guys think

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: I fnd this funny

Seems a little confused and devoid of the rules he signed up for as a member.

image host
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

So, they post on the first business day after confirmed payment,

yet only post once a week?

Sounds like a nut job - many sales?

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Has 62 feedback. if you want to read a full summarry for fun tem number is 281753149421

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

That would have to be one of the longest descriptions ever !!
Imagine reading it on a mobile phone.

I would say the seller has experienced all range of difficult bidders/buyers and mistakenly believes that writing such a description will protect his transactions from these
Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Don't understand the point of paying Express Postage when the seller says he/she only posts once a week and advises people not to take the 3 day handling time literally!

Marina.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Well that is half an hour of my life that I will not get back and all I can make out is that the seller does not have a clue about postage methods.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Lol ...... same here !! And the postage timeframe looks like it could be anything from next business day to the following Saturday due to 'work commitments.' Very tempted to ask "So what is your buy it now price?"
Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Your comment got me curious, so i had a look at listing on the app, very long discription, but the first thing that got my eye was its a ntsc game and the dlc codes wont work in australia....

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

The BIN price went out the window as soon as a bid was placed so it really makes no difference what it was unless he is going to cancel the auction if someone is prepared to BIN.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply