I have been wrongly accused by ebay and for payment unsent, and seller knows it was payed on time?

A case is open when i have payed this person, there is paypal recite you can check. I am honest I have been with ebay for years and no blemish to my name. I just want to clear this up. I have been in contact with the seller all the way through and she knows i have put in payment. She could cancel ? Thank you regards Maria

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I have been wrongly accused by ebay and for payment unsent, and seller knows it was payed on tim

lots of hiccups with Paypal at the moment...be careful
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: I have been wrongly accused by ebay and for payment unsent, and seller knows it was payed on tim

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you did make a successful paypal payment the seller would not have been able to open a dispute.

If the payment was funded with a bank account you should make sure that the payment was successful and has not bounced back to your account.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

i would contact the seller and ensure he has marked "payment recieved "on his end ,i,m waiting on lost funds from papal as old email addresses have been generated by ebay in my adds,

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I made a paypal payment yesterday. It showed as payed in mine and the sellers systems incl. a paypal transaction reciept number, but when I checked my account, no money had been taken from account. The buyer messaged to say he had not recieved payment. I emailed paypal and the money all went through around 8 hours later. Very strange ???????????  Have you checked that the money has been taken from your account as there have been some glitches lately ??

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply