I'v purshased a note 8 for parts, paid it, can't connect with the seller after he received the money

I have bought " an samsung galaxy note 8 - from REMOVED , and paid for it on 26/01/19 and money received,

Seller text me that he will send the item and tracking number.

He gave me his mobile number , tried to contact him, but , always leave a message with no reply.

I have emailed him today to cancell the deal and transfers money back to my account  " $88.55""

I would like to find a solution trough ebay members to end the deall . 

Thanka and appriciate you big efforts. 

GOD BLESS.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: I'v purshased a note 8 for parts, paid it, can't connect with the seller after he received the m

What is you justification for cancelling the deal.  What was sellers handling time, note first available post was Tuesday 29th

so have not even reached 4 business days yet.

Contact the seller by ebay messages, not personal mobile number

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Re: I'v purshased a note 8 for parts, paid it, can't connect with the seller after he received the m

I was going to say. Golly

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

As said 26th was a saturday and it was a long weekend with public holiday on monday.

So assuming seller posts immediately after coming back from long weekend away on Tues 29th it has only been 3 working days.

Unfair to expect anything better than that, especially if it is in the hands of Australia Post.

And some sellers are only on their computers 2-3 times a week.

Not grounds for a cancellation nor possible if it has been sent.

Keep in mind not all sellers mark as sent even if it has been posted.

Send one last message through eBay requesting tracking number and wait at least the weekend for a response.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I see the estimated delivery date  is  Feb 11-12th.

Given that seller has zero feedback  and requests payment via cash transfer only, you may have reason to be concerned.

I hope you used paypal, despite the sellers request.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Oh dear

Had'nt gotten to check out the seller due to a 'need a plumber now' issue

I hope the OP used Paypal too 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

It also seems they've sold the same phone 3 times in five days.

edit.  NPB's and they don't know what to do about it, apparently.

Blurb says brand new phone that they dropped and cracked the screen.

What about the warranty?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

The Seller has a ZERO feedback score and insisting on Bank Transfer, that rings alarm bells with me. Not only is he not allowed to insist on Bank Transfer, but it leaves the buyer with no protection, so for your sake I hope you did not do that. Because he has no feedback, there is nothing to judge him by as far as any buying or selling behaviour. I cannot see any postage time on his listing. Sellers do not necessarily post the same or next day. Has it been marked as posted in eBay? Have you received a tracking number? How far is the item travelling? We have just had a long weekend, so you need to consider this, as well as when it was posted and how far it has to travel. If it has been posted then why would you be expecting you can cancel the sale and get a refund? Just because he has not answered your calls, the item may be on the way, and this is not a reason to cancel. Sometimes sellers post things without marking it as posted in eBay. You need to message him via eBay, so you have a record of trying to contact him. If you give more details, we may be able to be of more help.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply