Inappropriate Feedback From Ebay Store.

I have been buying from an ebay store.Even though the store has delivered good quality products and their service is very good,the only complaint I have its their inappropriate feedback. I pay with paypal on each transaction. This is what their feedback says each time:

"Thank you for your order."

Thats all they put.Every time I've bought from them thats all they've said. I did contact them twice to bring it to their attention.No change in their feedback. I started giving them similar feedback:

"Thank you for my order".

What should I do?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: Inappropriate Feedback From Ebay Store.

Of course its fine to say Thank you.,  do you really expect a hand shake from The Prime Minister followed by a   100 piece orchestra and fireworks? 

I get that every time I leave the house. 

Message 31 of 39
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Of course its fine to say Thank you.,  do you really expect a hand shake from The Prime Minister followed by a   100 piece orchestra and fireworks? 

Lucky you,......... Me and Mrs. chameleon prefer to keep that sort of thing more private    Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 39
Latest reply

I would be thankful they left feedback at all. I am sure it's frustrating for new people to EBay trying to get their feedback rating up when sellers don't bother much in leaving feedback. If I leave feedback for a seller and they haven't left feedback after a week I message them. I would be happy with what your seller put down. Most sellers have the same generic feedback
Message 33 of 39
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Does that mean they're relieved to see you go?  Smiley Wink

I occasionally buy a few hundred dollars worth from a seller whose feedback only ever says "Great".  It's just the way some people are and I'd rather get new products at a bargain price than pay more and get more detailed feedback.

Message 34 of 39
Latest reply

i'd be quite happy for a "OK" as long as it was nice green feedback. its the ones who dont leave anything that whenever i look at sold items i see no FB and think, am i going to get a complaint?

Message 35 of 39
Latest reply

I understand that as a buyer you want to achieve the 10 feedback milestone so you're able to bid on anything

as some sellers block low feedback bidders and that's basically it as there's no other purpose for receiving feedback.

On the other hand a seller needs every positive feedback they can get,as it puts them up in the look at me aren't I a fantastic 

seller catergory Woman LOLWoman Tongue

Message 36 of 39
Latest reply

it also amortises eBay's ridiculous defect system over more transactions, leading to less chance of being sanctioned for things out of their control.

Message 37 of 39
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@austmagz wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks.

What should I do?

As well as suggestions others have left, I have a few suggestions:

- Stop sweating the small stuff.  Surely there are other things worthy of your worry time than a less than glowing positive feedback from an eBay seller.

I concur:

- Don't sweat the petty things.

- And make damn sure you dont pet the sweaty things.

Message 38 of 39
Latest reply

@locall1961 wrote:
I would be thankful they left feedback at all. I am sure it's frustrating for new people to EBay trying to get their feedback rating up when sellers don't bother much in leaving feedback. If I leave feedback for a seller and they haven't left feedback after a week I message them. I would be happy with what your seller put down. Most sellers have the same generic feedback

You have over 1300 feedback and you still lean on sellers to leave it? If a high feedback buyer does that to me I ignore it and don't leave it. I'm not the only one who does that either.

Message 39 of 39
Latest reply