Is it just me or is this a "life threat" of Virus from CHINA? I took this as a threat.

Okay, Dear, i wish you will understand all things happened in your life.
Be bright and wisdom, Dear. Your life is limited, pls live a better and bright life.
This is my advice. friend.

Hope you are good at this hard corona time .
Every year , i will meet some customers like you.
But Okay, that is it from your country.AU
Hope you good.

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Is it just me or is this a "life threat" of Virus from CHINA? I took this as a threat.

@1930.penny wrote:

Ok, I guess I misinterpreted the sellers comments, this is why I posted here, and even though you all do not have the whole correspondense I had with this seller, I will retract my feedback with that seller and accept my loss (again).

I made a mistake posting here for the first time hoping to get some clarity with this, but instead I got nothing but insults, to add to the insults i recieved from the seller for not removing my feedback as they requested.

I got ripped off and this is the help i get from my eBay community

Thank you all.

never a good idea to only provide part of the story on a discussion forum.  Make full disclosure right from the outset if you want people to make informed replies to your Opening Post.

Provide only part of the story and you will get replies based solely on the incomplete information at hand.

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

Re: Is it just me or is this a "life threat" of Virus from CHINA? I took this as a threat.

@1930.penny wrote:

I will retract my feedback with that seller and accept my loss (again).

If you're not aware of how eBay's buyer protection works then, with all due respect, maybe buying on-line is not for you until you are aware of how to protect yourself.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

@1930.penny wrote:

Ok, I guess I misinterpreted the sellers comments, this is why I posted here, and even though you all do not have the whole correspondense I had with this seller, I will retract my feedback with that seller and accept my loss (again).

I made a mistake posting here for the first time hoping to get some clarity with this, but instead I got nothing but insults, to add to the insults i recieved from the seller for not removing my feedback as they requested.

I got ripped off and this is the help i get from my eBay community

Thank you all.

Also, wash your hands. (Not a threat!)

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

@1930.penny wrote:

...I will retract my feedback with that seller and accept my loss (again)...

I see that instead you've decided to make your feedback profile private! Smiley LOL

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

I think they're saying, "life is short, don't get so worried about it (being ripped off with an inferior product)", and they're also using the coronavirus problem in China as an excuse for their behaviour. So it's not really a polite reply, it's a Chinese seller trying to wriggle out of their responsibilities, just like those who string people along when things haven't arrived.
Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:

@1930.penny wrote:

...I will retract my feedback with that seller and accept my loss (again)...

I see that instead you've decided to make your feedback profile private! Smiley LOL

OP may have decided to hide the feedback they left, but they can only hide it on their account.  The feedback is still present and viewable on the sellers account

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

I have to assume that you don't have any Chinese friends. You seem to have no idea of their ways of expressing themselves, especially in English.

Latest reply