Issue with a purchase

I bought a solar fountain for just under $200. It doesn't function the way it is described in the user manual they sent me or the way you would expect it to. I have been exchanging messages with them about the it and they are being deliberately evasive about the issue. I read the eBay product listing and it doesn't state exactly how the product works so l can not claim that product is not as described. It is covered by a one year warranty and is definitely not functioning as described in the manual l received with the product. I just want them to address the issue and offer a solution....at least a partial refund. I don't know if l have a leg to stand on for a refund because the product listing doesn't describe exactly how it works. So lm not sure what to do from here. I don't want to lose $200 for a faulty product. It's very deceptive on their part. Does the manual description count for anything? Will eBay likely side with me or them? Thanks guys

They didn't send me a warranty proof so l don't even know how to make a warranty claim.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Issue with a purchase

can i ue your money

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

@jesphi_4097 wrote:

can i ue your money

Please explain what you mean and ask your question so we can understand.  We are not mind readers.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

I think it's 'Can I use your money'.

It could be a question or a statement. Either way, optimistic, uncalled for and deserving of being ignored. Unless they are talking about a voucher code, in which case it's unlikely they would be able to apply one.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply