Item Location Missing

Item Location is no longer on search results page why cant ebay put an option on the customize view I have to waste a lot of time to see where the item is located if its local for pickup or interstate

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Item Location Missing

Not sure if this is a new feature or not, but I listed a vehicle and had to enter my state, dont remember ever having to do that before.

It would be a good idea for them to do that for all pick up items. I usually refine my searches for PU items to "nearest first" so I havent noticed locations missing.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 31 of 43
Latest reply

I have same problem (2019). Was able to see item location, but now only option I have is to ask the seller.
Message 32 of 43
Latest reply

It's unlikely to be the same problem, given the six years that have elapsed.

There are a couple of threads in  'selling' about item distance showing incorrectly. Maybe have a read there.

Message 33 of 43
Latest reply

It is a pain but top right "advanced" 3/4 down that page the option is there. Why eBay have flipping removed it is just beyond me!!

Message 34 of 43
Latest reply

I'm sure after EIGHT years that the member you are responding to will be gratified by your response. Unfortunately, I doubt it will be of any use to them, given they last logged into the boards in March 2017.

Message 35 of 43
Latest reply

I canโ€™t see itemโ€™s location on EBay APP. But I could see it when using internet browser like Safari or Chrome
Message 36 of 43
Latest reply

I just realised using eBay on Safari or Chrome should have itemโ€™s location
Message 37 of 43
Latest reply

Seriously, start a new thread, this originates from 12-12-2012 01:53 PM over 8 years  ago and I am not even going to count the 2019/20 posts that you also made.

I  understand options to choose a thread come up, but please, take note of the orignnal date because most tof us will see that when we open the thread and close it right away, meaning you wiil be without assistance.....

Message 38 of 43
Latest reply

Just had the same results..I dont/cant purchase a work bench in Qld for here in Vic. Or a vehicle..or bench press..or even a surfboard.. rediclious!

Message 39 of 43
Latest reply

I'm in NSW.

I have purchased a golf cart in QLD & a vehicle in SA.

Why can't you make a purchase from another state?

Message 40 of 43
Latest reply