Item Not Received - Next step - Ebay or Paypal???

Firstly Merry Christmas Everyone.

I just have a question as I have noticed on the boards recently buyers mention Item Not Recieved disputes.There has been talk re claims being lodged via eBay and not Paypal. Confused. What is the difference and what is the best way to go??

Cheers and TIA

Wendy

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Item Not Received - Next step - Ebay or Paypal???

maryclif
Community Member

New message from: 
Friend, thanks for your waiting, pls donโ€™t worry, normally the items sent to your country need about 25-40 days, now it passed about 22 days, pls let us wait a few more days, OK?If you have any questions on the items or the shipping later, pls contact us, we will resolve for you, nice day.

Best regards! Customer service of libo Viele GrรผรŸe!   Stan Verkรคufer   Gute Artikelunternehmen!   Kundendienst.

I received this email 22nd June and haven't yet received my scarf. What is the next step I need to take to track down my goods. Thank you 

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

This thread is more than two years old. Probably better to make a new thread for your problem - oh, and this is not Ebay, just other buyers and sellers like yourself so you should not give your details out like your Email address.

You should start an 'Item not received' dispute since it has had quite enough time to arrive.

Latest reply

It is too late to open a case with eBay as it has been longer than 30 days so if you paid with PayPal then open a case with them as you get 180 days to open a case.

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

I have just reported to moderator to have your personal details removed.

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

????????????????

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

You also need to know that you can't publish a sellers details on these boards.

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

My Responce to this is leave really bad feedback, you will soon find out who's responsible, and who should be made to be responsible...
Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

@amakangaroo wrote:
My Responce to this is leave really bad feedback, you will soon find out who's responsible, and who should be made to be responsible...

You only have 60 days to leave feedback, so FIVE YEARS is probably a bit late.

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

@amakangaroo wrote:

How is that an answer to the question?

The question, years ago, was which site to use when opening an INR.

Leaving really bad feedback might make you feel good, but it doesn't get your money back. If somebody left me really bad feedback as a first response, my attitude would be that I have nothing to gain by being cooperative.

Message 29 of 29
Latest reply