Item not received.

bought a pair of shoes on the 1st of september, seller had not posted by the time specified in their description, so I sent them a message, and they said they ship within 2 days of receiving payment (which apparently they had according to paypal).
They marked as shipped on 06/09/13.

Estimated shipping date is 22nd but I had not received the item yet, and the seller removed the listing off ebay, and does not respond to messages.
I have opened a dispute with paypal, and seller had until the 5th of oct to respond, but still has not...

Now, I understand it's the weekend, but what worries me is that there has been several other neg fb left as of around 17th of sept by a few different ebayers all saying the same sort of thing, item not received and no response from seller.

In this situation, what is the best advice?
Will paypal give me a refund if the seller is unresponsive?
Is there any way to report this ebay seller as they seem to be a scammer?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Item not received.

You're welcome.

I'm guessing this is your first time, so it's just the not knowing what to expect that is troubling you. After this it will be easier to trust in the system.

All the best.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Item not received.

i purchased a item payed through a bank got a message vie ebay saying that i haven't payed went back to the bank six days later and they said that it is in their account i have phoned up the seller spoke to him he said that he will check that the money did go into the bank that was about four days ago since then i have not heard from him you would think that at least he could let me know it is no way to run a business wont be buying of that person anymore 

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply