Leave Feedback Field wont autofill

hal456
Community Member

The field to leave feedback has changed.  It used to remember what I put last, and I could just click click and feedback left.  Now I'm expected to type something fresh everytime, it's all I can be **bleep**d to do to put a single character in there.  CHANGE IT BACK.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Leave Feedback Field wont autofill

It's not just you mate.  Copying and pasting is just adding more steps.  Screw that.  It's all I can be bothered to do to enter a random letter.  Sell something to me and you might get a 'z' rating - not even a capital z !

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

It's like they're having difficulties justifying their existence......

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Seriously ?

How much do you buy that leaving feedback is such a chore?

Just don't leave feedback at all - 'Simples'

Your attempt at rebellion by leaving all 'a' in a line is pointless - you could have just as easily pasted LOL

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

@hal456 wrote:

Yes, that is too onerous a task.  I want to , and have ALWAYS, for years and years, gone 'click click'.  Now I'm supposed to type something new every time ?  Nope. 

Copy and paste is just click, click,  y'know.

Feedback is voluntary anyway.

You don't have to leave any at all.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

I just checked.... trying to leave fb for an item I bought the other day... and the box to leave fb is now indeed larger - up to 500 characters! So that's probably indeed the reason why the OP could not auto-fill the box (they were changing it). But I guess after he or she leaves some new fb auto-fill will be possible again.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Someone should let Ebay onto the fundamental principle of all things great and small....

If it works...Don't fix it...

It appears that they now need a qualified programmer to fix what used to work perfectly !

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply