Lots of sellers selling fake mask filters

Just a heads up - if you are needing to buy the carbon filters for the fabric masks, I have run into a seller with multiple accounts, located in NSW Regents Park, that is selling fake filters.

They claim to be 5 layer carbon filters ( which are white), but are fake 2 layer filters with holes in where the lettering is which are grey and flimsy. If you contact them about it, they try to buy your silence by offering you 20% of the product for free, and to send back the rest (personally, I don't have any use for free fake and useless things so sent them ALL back).

(And I have underlying medical condition if you are wondering, so if I caught COV-19 I don't like my chances)

I'd post a photo but can't see how...
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Lots of sellers selling fake mask filters

Ahh error correction: that's COVID-19, can never remember what it's called ๐Ÿ™‚ ...
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

highlander, this pic shows how to upload a pic to a post:

04DC33BF-B628-4F26-80C1-97D1AAC9B229.jpeg

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Ah, thank you for your assistance, doesn't work from the mobile version though, have to try doing it on the laptop.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@woodland_catfolk wrote:
Ah, thank you for your assistance, doesn't work from the mobile version though, have to try doing it on the laptop.

on a mobile, you just need to scroll to the bottom of the page to change to โ€˜Fullโ€™ view.  This will give you the desktop version of the boards which will allow you to upload pics to posts.

Screenshot_20200310-185750_Samsung Internet.jpg

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply