Lots of sellers selling fake mask filters

Just a heads up - if you are needing to buy the carbon filters for the fabric masks, I have run into a seller with multiple accounts, located in NSW Regents Park, that is selling fake filters.

They claim to be 5 layer carbon filters ( which are white), but are fake 2 layer filters with holes in where the lettering is which are grey and flimsy. If you contact them about it, they try to buy your silence by offering you 20% of the product for free, and to send back the rest (personally, I don't have any use for free fake and useless things so sent them ALL back).

(And I have underlying medical condition if you are wondering, so if I caught COV-19 I don't like my chances)

I'd post a photo but can't see how...
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Lots of sellers selling fake mask filters

Ahh error correction: that's COVID-19, can never remember what it's called 🙂 ...
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

highlander, this pic shows how to upload a pic to a post:

04DC33BF-B628-4F26-80C1-97D1AAC9B229.jpeg

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Ah, thank you for your assistance, doesn't work from the mobile version though, have to try doing it on the laptop.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@highland_tiger wrote:
Ah, thank you for your assistance, doesn't work from the mobile version though, have to try doing it on the laptop.

on a mobile, you just need to scroll to the bottom of the page to change to ‘Full’ view.  This will give you the desktop version of the boards which will allow you to upload pics to posts.

Screenshot_20200310-185750_Samsung Internet.jpg

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply