Missing purchased items

Ive purchased many items for years on ebay.  2 separate purchases I made on 20th December 2021 have disapeared from my Purchase History, both on 20th December 2021. Purchases either side of that date are still there.  I can only find evidence of these purchases in Messages from the seller, with the link to the invoice.  So who and why did they get taken away?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Missing purchased items

Change the settings in the dropdown menu (at the top of the purchase history) to 2021. The default is just the last 60 days.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yes already did that. I wrote in my post that items purchased either side on 20th December 2021.  Eg. 16th december 2021 and 23rd December 2021 were there but the 2 separate purchases on 20tj december 2021 arnt there..so....rhe mystery continues

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Perhaps the sale was cancelledโ€ฆ? Do you know whether the funds were taken from your account (bank, cardโ€ฆ)? Is the transaction showing in your PayPal account?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

The others have made good suggestions.

Just to clarify - did you actually receive the items that were purchased? Were they from the same seller?

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

When items really disappear from the purchase history, it is usually either because the orders have been cancelled or a case has been opened (even if the case is still open/unresolved and the buyer has not received a refund yet).

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

None of the above. I give up.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Is it possible you purchased as a 'guest'

Sorry, I can't think of anything else (other than a random glitch) that has not already been mentioned 

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

On your orders page (purchase history) have you scrolled down to the bottom of the page to see if there are any cancellations?

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

eBay will sometimes remove a listing if the listing violates policy.

Is the seller still registered?

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply