Missing purchased items

Ive purchased many items for years on ebay.  2 separate purchases I made on 20th December 2021 have disapeared from my Purchase History, both on 20th December 2021. Purchases either side of that date are still there.  I can only find evidence of these purchases in Messages from the seller, with the link to the invoice.  So who and why did they get taken away?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Missing purchased items

Change the settings in the dropdown menu (at the top of the purchase history) to 2021. The default is just the last 60 days.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Missing purchased items

Yes already did that. I wrote in my post that items purchased either side on 20th December 2021.  Eg. 16th december 2021 and 23rd December 2021 were there but the 2 separate purchases on 20tj december 2021 arnt there..so....rhe mystery continues

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Missing purchased items

Perhaps the sale was cancelled…? Do you know whether the funds were taken from your account (bank, card…)? Is the transaction showing in your PayPal account?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Missing purchased items

The others have made good suggestions.

Just to clarify - did you actually receive the items that were purchased? Were they from the same seller?

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Missing purchased items

When items really disappear from the purchase history, it is usually either because the orders have been cancelled or a case has been opened (even if the case is still open/unresolved and the buyer has not received a refund yet).

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Missing purchased items

None of the above. I give up.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Missing purchased items

Is it possible you purchased as a 'guest'

Sorry, I can't think of anything else (other than a random glitch) that has not already been mentioned 

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Missing purchased items

On your orders page (purchase history) have you scrolled down to the bottom of the page to see if there are any cancellations?

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Missing purchased items

eBay will sometimes remove a listing if the listing violates policy.

Is the seller still registered?

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply