Order not arrived - order number 08-08870-98171 - order placed 16 Jul 2022 at 10:36 PM

Good evening

can you please look to wear my purchase is - I think they have not been sent, and my funds have been compromised.
The seller below  has asked me to contact ebay to identify where my purchased item is at present
The tracking has stopped a week ago there has been no updates since the 28th of July.
US $163.09 for the boots and AU $70.76 International Priority Shipping 
Please read the email trail below,

The seller has not shown any signs of assisting me with where my purchase is currently!!

----------------------------------

New message from
Please contact EBay,I ship it to them and they shipped it to you

----------------------------------------
Kind regards
Gary

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Order not arrived - order number 08-08870-98171 - order placed 16 Jul 2022 at 10:36 PM

None of us members, who are the only ones who read the boards, can look at anything.

I suspect your seller used the GSP. Given that, you might need to look at how it works.

You might also consider that you bought from overseas!

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Where did the tracking for your item stop and when did you actually buy the item? If the latest tracking update was just the last scan at a US facility before the item was actually exported, maybe there first had to be an available flight, or your item might be waiting to be processed at Customs.

On average, items from overseas take 3 weeks to arrive here, for me at least. 

When is the last day of the ETA?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Oh, OK, you bought the item on the 16th of July.

It should arrive soon, but delays are not to be excluded at the moment. Keep an eye on the last day of the ETA, and if the item does not arrive by then/there is no update and the seller does not help, you can open a case.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply