Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay postage fee.

Does anyone know when this $3.00 postage by eBay has come into circulation? I have purchased right up to a day or so ago and then last night I went to buy an item with free postage only to find it added $3.00 eBay postage to the total. To me free pos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay removing honest buyer feedback

I left honest feedback about an item that did not do what it was advertised as being able to do, and it was removed by eBay. Very dishonest eBay. You ask for feedback, but when it is left honestly you remove it if high volume sellers ask you to. Sham...

Cancel Order

Hi I have selected commit to buy, however I do not wish to purchase this item. Can I please cancel my order?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have purchased a faulty item

I purchased a new 2 cylinder compressor and didn't think i needed to test it when it was delivered. Since then i've had a flat tyre and discovered the compressor doesn't work. It in fact has a missing piston. I contacted the seller and they replied a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST on all imports July 2018

Yes kicks in this July already talking an extra added $5 security fee !

• 345 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Did not recieve the item after 60 days and I cant report the seller

I bought a wireless blue tooth car FM Transmitter MP3 player and received the item Mid of Jan 2022. However, it was a broken one. I also tried on friend's car to confirm the seller sent a broken one to me. I contacted the seller who said he will send...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

blocked for asking a question about warranty

i asked the seller about warranty on a new item a hk holden heater tap with the price of $549.99 plus postageand they blocked me they did not even have the decency to respond to me so obviously there is no warranty on this product or any other produc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! broken part of selfie stick

n I received the selfie stick, the remote was broken. I contacted the seller who said she would send me another one. Today she has asked me to close the case so she can send the new remote. I am confused as to why i need to do this. Is this legitimat...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SCAM alert - Sellers posting Kmart items at inflated prices

People, I got scammed - I purchased a hallway table with free delivery for $65. Yesterday I received a parcel FROM KMART directly, it was this table. I go and check the Kmart website - the item is for sale online for $30. This is it: http://www.kmart...

• 129 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Seller ignoring order cancellation request

Hi I have bought an item worth 559 AUD by mistake and have requested to cancel order like 3 mins after the transaction and even sent a message but seller isn't responding to my msgs or the request even though its been like 5 hours since seller last u...

Help needed -

Yesterday my friend made a purchase (as a guest). She listed a post office box as her address. This morning she received an email advising the couriers do not deliver to post offices and she needs to provide a street address. when she clicked on repl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful