Order sent after AU Post business hours

So I ordered a digital watch at 17:17 but it was shipped at 17:51
Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Order sent after AU Post business hours

If you're going to buy from Asian registered sellers check their feedback first - the one you bought from has terrible feedback - most members here recommend you don't deal with high-volume sellers with less than 99.5% feedback.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

@luihoan_0wrote:
Paypal is chinese but he claimed to send item from NSW. I think it should be fine considering the fact that i've been through worse transactions.

Why ask us, then? You're obviously not interested in our answers.

For the record, my PO is open until 1800 and, until recently, even opened on Sunday mornings.

Anything posted after about 1600 or on the weekends doesn't move until 1600 the next business day, but they're in AP's system and  tracking will show lodgement.

I've been known to 'post' stuff late in the evening. If I'm using eBay postage and won't have time to generate labels in the morning.

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Well it's better than not sharing right?

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

I feel sorry for sellers these days.....selling on ebay is hard enough without buyers questioning what time of the day they post their items.

Anyone know what time it is in China?

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

You're lucky, my local is 1755 close time. The red boxes out the front say to post by 4pm. I found out by accident that they have another pick up at 18.05. I now know I don't need to stress if I don't finish work until 4. As long as I'm there by 1755, the parcel goes out that night.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

@lyndal1838wrote:

I feel sorry for sellers these days.....selling on ebay is hard enough without buyers questioning what time of the day they post their items.

Anyone know what time it is in China?

Bejing time is the same as Perth time. 2 hours behind us in the east.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

And some major postal outlets close at 6pm on Thursdays n Fridays. Not 5pm.

image host
Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

@luihoan_0wrote:

Well it's better than not sharing right?

Not sure about that.

Anyway,  online postage operates 24/7,  Just like online shopping.  Has your item been physically deposited with  or collected by

Aussie post, probably not.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply