Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Order sent after AU Post business hours

Did you have a question?

It is possible the seller put it in a pre-paid satchel in a street mailbox

Or that they printed the shipping lable at that time

Or that they posted from an AP agent rather than an actual post office

Or that their post office is open later due to being late night shopping 

Does the seller's feedback give you reason to think they are dishonest? 

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Sorry for the interruption of the story. So like i said, their are 2 strange things happened:

1. It was shipped after AU Post trading hours. IDK if the seller dropped into the mail box or not since it doesn't make sense to drop a watch forcefully.

2. I don't receive any tracking number.

I'm not sure if it's actually shipped for real or not. Maybe this is a fake shipping notice or seller just dropped into the post box. What do you think?
Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

They probably printed off a shipping label, which Ebay considers as posted, even if the item isn't physically sent for several days.

Or they mark items as posted as soon as they pack them so a buyer won't expect to have any further purchases added to the same package.

You need to contact the seller to ask for a tracking number.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

The item number is 162743581312. Plz have a look

They use AP but the every post office that i know close at 17pm so this doesn't make sense. I think the most reasonable one is seller used a street mail box to sent it. Hopefully it will goes well. Thanks mate
Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Posting in a mailbox would not mean it was dropped forcefully, it is going to go through far rougher than that 'in transit'. Especially given AP do not 'handle with care' , ever

As I said above, there are many reasons this *might* have shown as being sent outside '9-5' hours  

Maybe send the seller a message and ask if they could please let you know the tracking number

(was the seller in Australia?) if they were in Western Australia for example, they are 2 hours behind the East Coast, so it would have been 3:41pm there)  (just as another example of why this *might* happen) 

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Paypal is chinese but he claimed to send item from Victoria.
Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Just people here like yourself, not ebay staff

But, the seller is registered in China with awful feedback

Best you contact them and ask

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Paypal is chinese but he claimed to send item from NSW. I think it should be fine considering the fact that i've been through worse transactions.
Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

They are registered in China and it says Chullora (NSW) as the location

This is very common of sellers in China to use as the 'item location' (as is Darwin) 

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply