PO Boxes

Why is it that so many sellers insist on not sending items to PO Boxes. People, like my self have a PO Box because we are not at home during the day to collect any mail, security reasons because mail continually goes missing and some items that are left are damaged by different weather conditions, therefore it make perfectly good sense to have a PO Box. Perhaps sellers could charge fraudulent rates by using couriers etc ???
Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: PO Boxes

Worth a lot more back then than today.

Message 31 of 38
Latest reply

2 cents might have been worth something 9 years ago

Message 32 of 38
Latest reply

Yeah - 4 chocolate bullets. lol

Message 33 of 38
Latest reply

A quick Google tells me that the 2c piece was eliminated 32 years ago!  WOW

Message 34 of 38
Latest reply

Yes, well consider these three points:

1. This is an asynchronous form of communication and is not strictly time-constrained. The OP may not see the response but others may. My comments therefore stand. The question may be old, but the issue is current. I didn't expect that to be a difficult concept. 

2. You felt drawn to respond to it. Twice. Within minutes of posting. Well done. Obviously being "nine years too late" or -- for the visually impaired -- "NINE YEARS TOO LATE" isn't stopping it from reaching people. 

3. It was only valued at 2c, so I am surprised you found it compelling enough to respond to. But I'm glad you did. I might be on to something here. On that basis I am now reappraising its original statement of value, and upgrading to 4c. 

Sadly, I may not see the value of my post skyrocket to 7c and beyond, as I don't normally notice responses to these things. I'm kinda guessing you'll be itching to reply. Hell, I might even come back in a few years (say, about nine)  and see how this little seed has blossomed.

Message 35 of 38
Latest reply

🤣

Awww c'mon....that response was worth 20 cents at least.

Regardless, a moderator will lock this thread due to its age anyway.

Message 36 of 38
Latest reply

Well - given - they've  - ' rounded it up for years ' - a useless comment could reach 10c.

Message 37 of 38
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 38 of 38
Latest reply