Please help!

Hi guys,

So here is my situation:

- I order 1400$ worth of goods and it delivery to wrong address, which is not my fault ( the seller said this him self) 

- I ask for a full refund and he only offer 500$
- I then open a case on ebay ask for help, however i received "Final decision: A refund won't be issued for this case " without any furthur explaining

- The buyer then send me an email saids he already full refund which i havent see anything

- The case close!

I'm worry since i havent see anything in my creditcard or any statement proof that he have refund, the case already close by ebay. Am i in a bad situation? What should i do now?

If anyone know would be much apperciated. Thanks all!

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Please help!

I assume you paid by PayPal so log into PayPal and open a case for INR in PayPal.

image host
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Please help!

Thanks for replying,

I paid the goods with my credit card, can i still open a case with paypal?

Thanks,

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Please help!

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Please help!

Thanks, 

It look like a complicate process.

Why ebay make this so difficult 

- When i order the product, i clearly enter the right shipping address, But the tracking on that product said it arrives at somewhere else, Total not my fault, and now sitting here and try to solve this mess... 

Anyway thanks ill have a look at that!

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Please help!

I paid the goods with my credit card, can i still open a case with paypal?

Only if you paid by PayPal using your credit card.

image host
Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Please help!

If you paid with a credit card as a guest through paypal you do not qualify for a refund from ebay.....you have to pay with a paypal account.

You should be able to do a chargeback through your bank.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Please help!

Why did the seller send the goods to the wrong address?

Why did the seller have the wrong address in the first place?

WHAT address did you tell the seller to send to?

The seller obviously got the wrong address from somewhere. The only realistic answer is it was supplied by you. Why should the seller be liable for YOUR mistake?

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Please help!

The way you are assuming is very not realistic?

The mistake was made due to an employee at his work place and he said this himself when we discuss over email, 

- I have the correcrct address as my ebay comfirmed through email !

- When i ordered i state that it will be delivery to my address, but the tracking information show its has been delivered to another postcode, and this when i relise that it was delivery to a wrong address. 

- How he have the wrong address? You ask me? such a NON REALISTIC person you are!

Assuming it wasnt his fault and i try to scam, why would he even offer 500 refund in the first place. 

As you can see from the photo, the delivery address and the address it got delivered to is complete different? 

Why he have top refund for the mistake i have made?

Next time if you dont know something? and want to know please ask! 

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Please help!

I would strongly suggest you report your post to the moderators to get them to remove the attached photo. You've posted your address on a public forum, which is really a stupid thing to do. I would also suggest asking them to edit your post to remove the insults you have left. Your post could be considered hostile and that is against the rules.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply