RETURNING AN ITEM FOR FULL REFUND, PLEASE MAKES ME NEVER WANT TO USE EBAY EVER AGAIN.

I purchest a $440.00 item from eBay it said on the add that it was in Regent Australia. 

IIt took a little while 2 weeks to get a macanic to fit the item on my car, I contacted the seller and told them it was going to take a while to have the item fitted they were fine with that.

On having it fitted I found out they had sent the wrong part so I tryed to contact the seller and of course he didn't reply till it was past the time time were he had to pay the return postage.

So becouse I payed with my credit card I couldennt go thru the normal ebay channels for my refund I had to open a case with PayPal as a guest witch brought around its own ishues.

After getting it open I raised it to a desput in witch as normal the seller doesn't reply to then I win the case and now have till the 12th of July to send it back to an address in China to witch if I did I'd be paying $800.00 for postage and only getting $440.00 back.

Why dose eBay let cunning Chinese sellers say they are in Australia when in fact they aren't they are in China. 

This happened to me years ago I talked to ebay and asked why they alow Chinese con men to put they are in Australia when they are not. 

EBay said it's becouse they have warehouses in Australia to witch is bs. 

Thay in fact send the item from China to a relashion in Australia and they send it on to the customer. 

What I wanted to know off of ebay is why should I have to return the item to China when I was under the impression the seller was in Australia and as stated on the ebay add. I am so angry I won't be Abel to sell the item my self and won't be spending 800 to get 440 returned so I'm on a disability pension and now have 440 less than I had and no car to get around to my hospital appointments I need my car for.

Dose anyone here know how I can get around this other than hoping America starts a war with China and the bombs they drop lands on the sellers house that left me stranded with no car and now no money to have it fixed. 

EBay need to stop ppl who aren't in the country they are selling there items in or allow the buyer to send the item back to the country on the sellers add.

IF ANYONE ASKS ME IF I'D RECOMENT BUYING FROM EBAY I'D SAY DONT GO NEAR THEM. I'M SICK OF THERE BULLSH&T

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

RETURNING AN ITEM FOR FULL REFUND, PLEASE MAKES ME NEVER WANT TO USE EBAY EVER AGAIN.

Judging by the feedback you've left for other transactions you appear to experience more than your fair share of problem purchases, and with 11 years experience on eBay you should know by now what to look out for when evaluating a seller.

I hope a war doesn't erupt between the USA and China - I have both American and Chinese friends whom I care about, not to mention that such a confrontation would likely be devastating for Australia as well.

Good luck with your situation.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

It was a good thing trump got in becouse killer Clinton wanted war with Russia if it had of happened you wouldn't have any friends or your self earth would be vaporised. 

Yes I've had a lot of **bleep** sellers selling me **bleep** that they stated as great items. 

And I try to buy from Oz sellers to help Oz but for some reason I always get con men Chinese saying they are in Oz and are not just **bleep** me off

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Come on mate. Are you saying you didn't know this was a Chinese seller? Pull the other one it plays Jingle Bells

Your feedback left for sellers is entertaining though. Is this even allowed? > "wasent big enough for my c__k"

Winter jacket for your domestic fowl? 😊

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

@nofoxgiven wrote:

It was a good thing trump got in becouse killer Clinton wanted war with Russia if it had of happened you wouldn't have any friends or your self earth would be vaporised. 

Yes I've had a lot of **bleep** sellers selling me **bleep** that they stated as great items. 

And I try to buy from Oz sellers to help Oz but for some reason I always get con men Chinese saying they are in Oz and are not just **bleep** me off

Looks like you put about as much effort into politcal research as you do into picking eBay sellers.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Well William Jefferson C. did have a liking for the nose candy and the term vaccum cleaner applies to his nose!  So the OP isn''t far off there. Under the influence anything's possible.

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

His username says it all.

Best of luck mate, I hope you give the seller an earful.
Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Obviously you choose not to look where the seller is registered before you buy so you are happy to take the risk and keep the sellers that you are ranting about in business

You don’t get to have it both ways so I am very glad you ‘say’ you don’t want to use eBay

Have you had the fortitude to tell all this to eBay though?

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Many people swear off eBay but eventually come back. Some though have left and gone to Amazon. Diifferent types of buyers maybe.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Bud no clue he was from China are you telling me you would know?

I messaged him and asked him were he was he said regents nsw I then asked if I was to return the item were would I return it to he gave me a regence park nsw address I google earthed it and yes it was a ware house NOW PLEASE DO TELL ME HOW YOU CAN TELL HE WAS CHINEAS PLEASE THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING??????? 

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply