RETURNING AN ITEM FOR FULL REFUND, PLEASE MAKES ME NEVER WANT TO USE EBAY EVER AGAIN.

I purchest a $440.00 item from eBay it said on the add that it was in Regent Australia. 

IIt took a little while 2 weeks to get a macanic to fit the item on my car, I contacted the seller and told them it was going to take a while to have the item fitted they were fine with that.

On having it fitted I found out they had sent the wrong part so I tryed to contact the seller and of course he didn't reply till it was past the time time were he had to pay the return postage.

So becouse I payed with my credit card I couldennt go thru the normal ebay channels for my refund I had to open a case with PayPal as a guest witch brought around its own ishues.

After getting it open I raised it to a desput in witch as normal the seller doesn't reply to then I win the case and now have till the 12th of July to send it back to an address in China to witch if I did I'd be paying $800.00 for postage and only getting $440.00 back.

Why dose eBay let cunning Chinese sellers say they are in Australia when in fact they aren't they are in China. 

This happened to me years ago I talked to ebay and asked why they alow Chinese con men to put they are in Australia when they are not. 

EBay said it's becouse they have warehouses in Australia to witch is bs. 

Thay in fact send the item from China to a relashion in Australia and they send it on to the customer. 

What I wanted to know off of ebay is why should I have to return the item to China when I was under the impression the seller was in Australia and as stated on the ebay add. I am so angry I won't be Abel to sell the item my self and won't be spending 800 to get 440 returned so I'm on a disability pension and now have 440 less than I had and no car to get around to my hospital appointments I need my car for.

Dose anyone here know how I can get around this other than hoping America starts a war with China and the bombs they drop lands on the sellers house that left me stranded with no car and now no money to have it fixed. 

EBay need to stop ppl who aren't in the country they are selling there items in or allow the buyer to send the item back to the country on the sellers add.

IF ANYONE ASKS ME IF I'D RECOMENT BUYING FROM EBAY I'D SAY DONT GO NEAR THEM. I'M SICK OF THERE BULLSH&T

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

RETURNING AN ITEM FOR FULL REFUND, PLEASE MAKES ME NEVER WANT TO USE EBAY EVER AGAIN.

@4channel wrote:

...The rules should be changed so if there is an Australian address town  involved at point of sale ( Or one where the buyer is led to believe the seller is located ) , that's where the item should be returned to (( regardless of where it was dispacted from )) , and the seller can send it back to their distributor or take care of any complication themselves.

A sensible sggestion.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 21 of 21
Latest reply