Redirected to the US Ebay site (I wonder why?).

I went to make a query about an item I purchased from a seller and was told that the item was bought on the US site and I would have to go to the US site. Does anyone know what is going on here! Very odd indeed. Note: Item still undelivered so possible more to this than meets the eye.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So log into the US site and try from there.

If you did purchase through the US site then you do need to open a dispute there too.

A lot of Malaysian sellers list on the US site so your seller might have done that.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

what's the item number?
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

It is 121631936157 plus there is another from same seller and also another one as well from a different seller(That one has got no Paypal recor) it has vanished. And was purchased around 5 weeks ago. All from Chinese sellers.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Other item was posted 15th June(no delivery) and I am getting the same message as other two items (these two are from same seller by the way) . I think I will call Paypal.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Give paypal a break....what do you want to ask them?

And it might help if you give them correct facts.....your seller is in Malaysia, not China.   There is a vast difference.

Just contact the seller through the listing.....even though it has finished he should still get the message.

Did you look at the feedback before you bought the items?

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

It wont allow me to contact seller through listing it just states contact US Ebay site.
Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

So log into the US site and try from there.

If you did purchase through the US site then you do need to open a dispute there too.

A lot of Malaysian sellers list on the US site so your seller might have done that.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

It sure was not purchased on the US Ebay site.
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Actually you may be right Lyndal about being purchased from there.
Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

But I physically did not GO to the US site. This is the first time this has happened.
Message 10 of 17
Latest reply