Refund from Union Lucky Returns?

Good afternoon,  

I purchased a set of solar outdoor lights from Ebay and these were delivered from Union Lucky Returns of Chullora in New South Wales.

After much charging and testing, these lights are faulty and I wish to return them and receive a full refund.  

I do have Union Lucky Returns' address which appears on the box in which the lights were shipped, however who do I write (email preferably) before I post these and be assured these are received at the Chullora headquarters and that my refund will be paid in full?

Regards,

[MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL DETAILS INTO PUBLIC AREAS OF THE COMMUNITY]

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ave9459
Community Member

Hello, not sure if you have already got this sorted, but you request a refund through the more action drop down on the order from the my purchases page. And just follow the steps. That is the only way to contact the seller and to get a refund

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

They are well out of time now, the person posted 7 weeks ago (and had the lights however long before that)

30 days is the cut off, they needed to follow the policy re  item not as described request as soon as they found them faulty 

Better yet, not buy such a thing from a dodgy seller registered in China in the first place

And any seller can easily be contacted via eBay messages 

Union Lucky Returns is not a/the seller , it is a 'place' items are shipped through, usually drop shipping and usually from China

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply