Refund of UK VAT charged on item purchased from UK seller with Australian delivery address

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Refund of UK VAT charged on item purchased from UK seller with Australian delivery address

@creekman51 wrote:

what a load of garbage they did it for one simple reason and one simple reason only ...too make more MONEY!!

Now that is what I actually call ' garbage '. 

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Refund of UK VAT charged on item purchased from UK seller with Australian delivery address

@creekman51 wrote:

what a load of garbage they did it for one simple reason and one simple reason only ...too lose less MONEY!!

There ya go champ - fixed it for ya..............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@creekman51 wrote:

what a load of garbage they did it for one simple reason and one simple reason only ...too lose less MONEY!!

There ya go champ - fixed it for ya..............

what a load of garbage they did it for one simple reason and one simple reason only ...to lose less MONEY!!

But I fixed it even betterer so it's much less worse  ๐Ÿ˜†

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

LOL - ' too funny '.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

@creekman51 wrote:

what a load of garbage they did it for one simple reason and one simple reason only ...too make more MONEY!!

Now who's spruking  garbage...     Why was it approved by the  ACCC if it was to make ebay money.

Go trawling through ACCC files and then come back.

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

In this context 'too' is incorrect. So you fixed it to make it more worserer.

'Too' is a synonym for 'and', 'to' is not. Refer my above reply for proper context.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

so what your saying is?.... it doesn't make ebay money?  nice one brains!

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

YAWN!! so ebay was losing money on postage before this little scam came about? BWAHAHAHAHA!

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Stop this childish behaviour. Insulting other members and posting repetitive little digs just because you have a beef with eBay is not worthy of who you can be.

Why not try engaging with the members here on a new basis of civility? You might end up making good friends and getting helpful replies.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

but you'd call "a duck a chook" so what's that matter?!

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply