Refunds & Feedback

Hi - received a refund (via Ebay) for a purchase (previous thread "Question onTracking").

But how do I now give feedback ? the sale has disapeared from my summary page & have searched through other sections with no success.

Thanks

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Refunds & Feedback

Have you tried through the feedback forum? You could also try logging in on the .com site, sometimes that works.

Have you made sure the seller is still trasing and hasn't been NARUd

See what a trendsetter I am?

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Refunds & Feedback

Go to your purchase history and scroll to the bottom till you see

Returns and cancelled orders

From there you should find the purchase

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

Refunds & Feedback

Sorry I did this & it says I have none?
Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

Refunds & Feedback

I had the same thing tetibird, where a seller had done a refund for me and they deserved glowing feedback for their help, but when I went to the listing after resolution ( I did find it at the bottom of the purchase history) there was no provision for feedback.

All I could do was email the seller and give them my heartfelt thanks that way.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Refunds & Feedback

My problem is the opposite 17 negatives (in a row!) for the last month all saying never sent (as of tracking). I wan't to add to the deluge as a warning. But by the seller refunding I don't have this option?

Seem ridiculous that Ebay can pretend there wasn't a problem when there clearly was (& how many more buyers have experienced this?) 

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

Refunds & Feedback

Have you tried through the feedback forum? You could also try logging in on the .com site, sometimes that works.

Have you made sure the seller is still trasing and hasn't been NARUd

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Refunds & Feedback

Thanks FJ - I didn't even know there was a "Feedback Forum" !

Why is it hidden away there, why couldn't I find it in my page details? Most people wouldn't bother to search it out.

Yes they are still "trading" (listing) though who in their right mind would buy with 18 (now) consecutive negs.

Thanks for the help

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

Refunds & Feedback

tetbird, I trully admire your dilligence and steadfast perseverance in trying to leave negative feed back!

I know I wouldn't have the stamina nor the inclination.

My efforts would have gone to somehow finding out if anything happened to this seller.

If you just think about it, by the looks of it  - something may have happened to the seller rather than seller being a crook!

They sell such cheap things that it can't be the money.

It's the sort of nothing money that most of us would think it's too much effort to even bend down and pick it up from the street!

So that motivation for the seller (get rich quick scheme) is obviously out, so the next thing we all imediately think of is: Something happened!

Hope the seller is OK - and I am very happy to hear you got your dollar back from Ebay!

After all - that's the main thing, isn't it?

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

Refunds & Feedback

I aggree, i thought something might have happened to the seller,  even if the account had been hijacked.

However, the lack of communication, when polite messages had been sent suggests otherwise. The seller had registered the tracking number but never posted the items. Much of the feedback says the same. That he continued to list & take sales would not indicate an illness.  I would have been happy to wait if he had communicated the problem. That he refunded the money when Ebay intervened shows he was not incommunicado.

The drop in prices (from his original prices)  was I think a desperate attempt to overcome the building negatives.

I don't like to think the worst but I tend to think the situation got away from him. I would have just stopped trading.

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

Refunds & Feedback

Could it be possible that ebay refunded the money, took it from the seller's account without the seller having been involved at all?

If something like that happened, it would still be possible something had happened to the seller.

But... the fact the seller seems to have registered tracking numbers yet never posted up to 18 items, over a period of time, while still listing new items, does seem suss.

I wouldn't be worrying too much about feedback though. 17 recent warnings & negs in a row should be enough to give most people the hint. One more won't make a lot of difference.

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply