Seller Rip off's.

I am sick and tired of the sellers receiving my money and still 10 days later still have not posted my Paid for Item!. I have been played with by sellers and Ebay just keep letting the same people do this and get no reprimand.
I spend thousands a year on ebay but I am sick of this game where it takes me 30 days from when I perchase the items that never gets sent to get my money back. THE GAME IS Over with Ebay sellers as I am Never going to use Ebay ever again. I am going back to buying my things from a shop where I look and see and feel and buy and take home with me SATISFIED that I may have paid a little more but my item is real and if it is no good I will get a replacement strait away! ๐Ÿ‘ I'd say Ebay stocks may fall very bad in 2020 but they do not listen to the buyers that pay the money up front!
Don't listen and FOLD and lose your profits.
Leaving EBay never to return.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Seller Rip off's.

eBay are ALL about the buyer

If you choose to buy from scammer sellers in China, and to not use the many eBay tools available to get your money back, that is YOUR choice

Buyers have ALL the protection there is, IF they choose to use it

eBay staff do not read here nor could they care less about your tantrum 

Just remember not to buy anything  on your other ID with thousands of $$ in purchases either

See ya, you will not be missed

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Seller Rip off's.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Wow, you must buy expensive items if you 9 transactions on this account amount to thousands of dollars.....or do you have another account with more activity.

Most of the sellers you have bought from have atrocious feedback....even the Australian sellers.  I would not have bought from them.

Have you taken the seller's handling time into account....10 days is not unreasonable handling time and the seller is quite entitled to take that time if it is stated in the listing.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Seller Rip off's.

Well when you pay for a item on the 5/3 /2020 and on the 12...13...14..and 15th and it says it is not posted yet that's a scam in my books but again I am not as smart as you. **bleep**
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Seller Rip off's.

So stop buying off scammer sellers just so you can complain 

You need to be over 18 to use eBay anyway, and clearly by your response to factual advice you are around five years old

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Seller Rip off's.

Yet of the 8 times you have left feed back, apart from leaving 1 neg (not related to delivery time),  you have left positive FB and all state you were 100% happy with delivery time.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Seller Rip off's.

Hi there, I don't use the forums much here, actually your message is the first I've read. I'm thinking if you have taken the time to even write a message here you must have been pretty upset with the sellers you've experienced. I'm both a buyer and seller of eBay and I completely have experienced what you're talking about, I've also experienced some really awesome sellers that I've recieved items 2days after I've ordered them and have been totally surprised by their speed and quality of packaging. I guess I was drawn to your message cause I wanted to let you know there are lots of sellers out there that provide really awesome service and I guess it IS hard to find them cause the seller rating doesn't really help very much. I understand you want searching, buying and receiving to be as fast and painless as possible, I guess I can only suggest you reach out to a seller first before purchasing, if they reply really quickly and honestly to you then you're probably in for a great experience. Really hope you stay on eBay, I have had plenty of great experiences.

Ezra

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Seller Rip off's.

Ebay allows chinese sellers to use inapproiate listing practices.  The will have on there picture an Australian Logo or AU Stock.  The Item location is generally make believed, if you dig deeper into the listing you will find where the seller is based.  

I sell and buy on eBay and only buy from AU Sellers, and glady pay a little extra to help us AU Sellers: For you/we still have a choice who to buy from.  Just do you homework and pay a little extra for a honest Seller.

Ebay should be accountable for this as it's there site and business and we really only lease the store just like the shopping centre. 

Buyers should also be accontable for it as you as consumers keep buying from them.

Smaller Australian Sellers are really being hit hard even before the Corvid 19,  also free postage isn't free postage the price of postage will be included in item price.  But that's eBay dictatorship.  

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Seller Rip off's.

@mysticalhawkowlwares wrote:

Smaller Australian Sellers are really being hit hard even before the Corvid 19,  also free postage isn't free postage the price of postage will be included in item price.  But that's eBay dictatorship.  

How is it ebay dictatorship that free postage is not free?  Surely there are no sellers who believe there is a Postage Fairy who pays for it.

The term should be postage included.

Sellers do not have to offer free postage if they do not find it suits their selling model.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Seller Rip off's.

I'm so angry - I wanted to purchase 2 chairs from the same seller - it said put in your postcode which I did and it said FREE to that postcode.  Then a ! came up I clicked on it and it said checkout/commit to purchase and seller will send you updated total.  I smelled a rat, wasn't comfortable doing that and contacted them to be told there would be a freight charge of over $185!  I was furious, contacted Ebay customer service where Rep told me I must have bought something else that was free and I was confused and if I removed the other item it should rectify itself.  I kept repeating I had bought nothing else, sent the screenshot of what I wanted where it said FREE but he still didn't understand so I gave up!  Seller is telling me that I must have seen it on my phone and that sometimes happens but it wasn't it was on my home PC.....this is an Australian based owner seller too so I'm even more furious!  

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply