Seller using false location HELP!

Hello,

I recently bought an item from ebay and the seller said the item was from Sydney, Australia and because of that it was about 30-50% more expensive than if it was coming from China and I was okay with that since I needed it in a timely fashion. And now I read the sellers feedback and come to find out that the items are actually coming from China and that it'll take much longer than I initially expected. This is false advertising and a waste of money, what can I do in this situation? I already e-mailed ebay support but I have no yet received a reply. Not only that but I was provided with no tracking number so I have no clue when and if it'll come. Very disappointed that eBay allows people to be manipulated like this.

Please reply with any information that can be of use, thanks.

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Seller using false location HELP!

Oh for heavens sake....if you are going to start a thread asking for advice and opinions you need to give all the relevant information.

It is a total waste of everyone's time giving evidence of your suspicions after we have put forward alternative suggestions.

Message 31 of 49
Latest reply

Umm, I'm in open dialogue with the guy, so this just came like hours ago....

Message 32 of 49
Latest reply

Like hours ago? Like?

Message 33 of 49
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Like hours ago? Like?

Young and impatient?

Message 34 of 49
Latest reply

Yeah. So I like never like got this like obsession with like using the word like in like everything. Same with using "so". People can't just say something like "I got out of bed this morning, and...........". The latest trend seems to be "So, I got out of bed this morning, and......". There is definitely a place for both words, but they are constantly used out of context.

Message 35 of 49
Latest reply

like whatever.......................................................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 36 of 49
Latest reply

Sit tight; Wait awhile & hopefully your item will come in due course. If not; Come back here & ask experienced ebayers what to to next to recover your funds. 

I agree that Chinese sellers & dropshippers should be identified in some way. Misleading item locations are a pain in the posterior! As mentioned above I have my own grievance with one. Good Luck to you!

Message 37 of 49
Latest reply

So like whatever basically the language is like basically so going to hell in a handbasket so basically whatever.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 38 of 49
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

like whatever.......................................................

Get it right old man, it's:

Like so wot-evaaaaaaaaaaaa

Message 39 of 49
Latest reply

Nothing new under the sun.

They think, like, they've invented the term, like. Whereas, like, the hippies in the 60s were, like, using like, like, all of the time. Like.

Message 40 of 49
Latest reply