Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay or Paypal returns

I have to send some cosmetics that are "off" back to the seller. Which is the best way to do it, Ebay returns or paypal dispute? I paid $46.51 to Pitney Bowes for seller to send, I suppose I wont get that back. Also which one has the seller pay the r...

eBay Hiding Completed Listings From View?

Anyone else noticed eBay is hiding some completed listings? Was just watching an auction count down to zero, it received no bids, but now that it's over, I can no longer view that listing - eBay only shows me a similar recommended item! They can't re...

Why are some US sellers allowed to have FEEDBACK removed and CASES closed for faulty products

Why are some sellers, allowed to have negative feedback "removed", and "all cases closed", within hours of a problem arising while the buyer, is left with a totally disappointing item? I bought from an American seller recently, a doll that was "newly...

Vintage guitar - multiple sellers, same item...

Rather strange - just did a search on "Rickenbacker 480" (it's a 1970's guitar), and found the exact same guitar being offered by nine different sellers! The photos are the same, guitar's serial number is the same. Nine different sellers. And nine di...

Search filter options not available

This morning I've been looking at computer storage (HDDs, SSDs etc), and noticed what seems like a bug; I'm only able to filter search results by condition 'New' or 'Used' despite there being 'Seller Refurbished' and 'New: Never Used' condition items...

Feature Request - Product Reviews

I feel that when purchasing items from an ebay store that the current feedback process is a bit limited as it focuses on the seller and the sale process. There have been a number of cases where I have purchased something from a store and the purchase...

Price changes in listing

Would love this answered, Currently looking for a new phone case, so during my look I find a couple around $8, that is fine, once refined to colour model etc, the prices jump from $8 to say $20 but if you go through the entire listing, and check EVER...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I provide comment/ negative feedback about the product I have bought on ebay recently?

Never again!!!I have bought an ecxesise bike on ebay recently and would like to give a warning to the people may be the same as me who is not a regular eBay use - NEWER AGAIN!!! People do not use this terrible option to buy here to avoid a get huge d...

Seller using false location HELP!

Hello, I recently bought an item from ebay and the seller said the item was from Sydney, Australia and because of that it was about 30-50% more expensive than if it was coming from China and I was okay with that since I needed it in a timely fashion....

Policy on items supposed to be in Australia but are not.

I've recently bought a couple of things that were supposed to be in Australia but it's pretty obvious that they are being shipped from overseas. I did a search for the items to make sure the seller was in Australia. Item location said it was Melbourn...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful